DankCronic :Application for Sub Admin

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CronicDemonic, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CronicDemonic

CronicDemonic New Member

[DENIED] DankCronic :Application for Sub Admin

My name is Derrick Barrow. I live in the heart of america (Ohio) Cincinnati. I spend most of the time on Gmod and im usally always on BBroleplay server but im not a freak who spend 24-7 on the computer. ive been on the server for awhile now not sure how long probally a month or so and i really like. And im not lieing when i say its one of the best ive been on. I justed started donating to the server a couple days ago but i do plan donating alot more. About me; I like to play gmod when ever i can ; i also love to skate. I work at Kings Island (amusment park) on saturdays 2:00 pm to 4:00. What i do i just host the games but thats a side job so i can save up for a car. But know since school is out i will be on soooo much more now.

Past Experiance: Im not sure what you mean by this do you mean on this server or on other ones ill just say both. Ive been Admin on a couple build servers but never on a RP one. I use to have my own server but it was too much work and it was just boring. Ive never been baned before off of any server or even threatened to be baned. Now i haven't been on BBroleplay that long but soo far its just been great nice admins, players, and just how the whole server is set up. The only other server i play on is usally servers that use space build since thats pretty fun.

Main Server: The main server has been and always will be BBroleplay

Admin Refrences
    1:
    2:
    3:

ULX: Im pretty good with the ULX commands but i could still could need to brush up on them

Hopefully i get Sub Admin :D

Thank you,
    DankCronic

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Thanks for the kind words, but you haven't posted why you should become an Admin or anything xD. Look at some of the previous accepted apps for their reasoning. But don't say "Because there aren't enough Admins on when I am" cause we get that a lot. :)

I.e. why you should be chosen over the piles of other applicants we're getting right now etc.

Keep playing! ;)

3. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

I really haven't seen you on much, plus you started yelling at me and calling me a bitch for breaking into your gun store and stealing your Glocks....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.