Death's Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Deathdragon, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathdragon

Deathdragon New Member

• Name- Death Dragon
    • SteamID- STEAM_0:0:52985326
    • Server(s) you wish to apply for whatever role- Surf, sub-admin or whatever staff position around that is open.
    • Why you think you should be <Sub-admin>. I can assure you I have near if not the most hours in Gmod compared to any other applicants that may come wandering around these parts. I sustain over 12,000 hours in Garrysmod all together including my old account. I have substantial amounts of experince in moderating, administrating, coding, owning, model editing. If it's a thing I have probably done it, I have been staff on countless servers over the years and I always come on this one atleast once a day to surf for a couple hours and it's always a fun time. I used to be garbage at surfing when I first came but now i'm able to do just about every map thanks to practice and other people's help. I now use the knowledge and skill I have to help other people surf on every map I try and help those that can't get a certain stage. I would now like to give back to the server itself and apply for staff on this server to continue to keep this server an amazing experience to everyone that comes along to enjoy a nice surfing experience ;) I'm also capable of being on all of the day unless something arises that I need to leave for obviously, my hours are very manageable i'm able to stay up pretty late if needed.
    • If you have any other questions or thing you want awnsered feel free to ask down below and I will awnser.

2. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

In addition to the fact that you managed to post your first app in the wrong forum, you've only got two posts including that, and have been a forum member for less than a day. Being an admin, even on surf, isn't about how good you are at it. Being an admin is about keeping a level head, listening to people and making sure no one is breaking the rules / ruining everyone else's time on the server. Personally, if you're dedicated and truly interested in helping out the server, I'd recommend starting with looking through the forums, making suggestions on how to improve the quality of fun on surf, getting to know the people who hang out on the forums and the staff a bit better before applying for an admin position.

Admittedly I'm not a surfer, and thus don't go on Surf, so you could be super active/friendly/good and I wouldn't know it, but as I've said it's just bad form joining a server's forum for the sole purpose of applying for admin.

3. Deathdragon

Deathdragon New Member

I've been apart of this community's surf server for atleast a month now i've only recently gotten around to making a fourm account consider I would have no other use for one otherwise. And touching upon the level headed and such stuff, I of course am capable of doing that if I had a major flaw like that I wouldn't bother applying for a position lol. I will be more active on the forums in the weeks to come, regardless thanks for the reply!

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

This is a strong application and a good template for how to apply. With that said I've asked around, and while no one has anything bad to say, I haven't heard anything special either.

I think as neither myself nor Teddi know you, and others I've spoken to generally know of you, but not enough to form an opinion, will need to deny this time. I advise you to get more known within the community, continue to help less experienced players etc, and apply again in the future as there's potential.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.