[DENIED*TURNED DOWN OFFER*]Robert Benson's Sub App. 3/3

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Robert Benson, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Name - Brandon Scott Pawloske
    Game Name - Rostik Novikov
    About Yourself - This is my Third App. my second is here and has all the other information that tells you about me: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5797

**Even More About Me**

So it's been what? 2 months now since I've typed up something to tell you whats going on with me. Over the passed two months I have gotten very involved with the BB community, becoming more active in the forums and server as well. Have donated for advanced a few times and I must say, it is very enjoyable. Last week, just so happened to be my last 5 days of school! My finals are done, and I'm off for the summer, which spans about 3 months. Currently I am looking for a summer job in Michigan to make some money for gas, why only gas? My uncle handed down his old truck to me! woot! its a 1997 Chevy Trailblazer. Back to the BB stuff, I have, I believe, been showing I have what it takes to keep a server under control because even though I am not an admin, people will listen to me if I just ask them to stop what they're doing.

**Important Notice**

If I do get accepted, I could be absent for some time within the future as my Grandfather recently had a stroke, and has been hospitalized.

I have been Admin on servers before, but those will be stated below soon.

Past Experience if any - Was an admin on the following servers:
    1. Mystery's Insurgency Server (Insurgency - Half Life 2 Mod)
    2. [EPIC] Build Server (Gmod - Half Life 2 Mod)
    3. CS:S Server (forgot name)
    I was a super Admin on all of the above servers, Never abusing the powers.

Main Server you play on - [BB] Roleplay
    Admin References -
    1. [BB]Corran
    2. [BB]Kaiden Alenko
    3. [BB]Gene Hunt

Use Ulx - Have used on [EPIC] Build Server, Understand it to a good extent.

2. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Re: [UNAPPROVED]Robert Benson's Sub App.

Really good guy and respect all the rule and make people respect them to.If I Was full I would give ref.

3. Corran

Corran Active Member

Benson is an outstanding memeber of the [BB] community. He's helpful, kind, responsible and calm.

Overall, a good candidate for Sub-Admin.

;) +1 Ref

4. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Yay! Only two more to go :) Thanks Corran.

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Re: [UNAPPROVED]Robert Benson's Sub App. 1/3

Lately, quite a few admins are going afk, and i feel that if something does happen worse to your beloved ones, it will affect your judgement and life. I would suggest to all admins that to think carefully about this. For Him, and the server.

6. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

If something does happen, I'm aware that I should not, and probably would not, take my feeling out on the server, I'm smarter than that. If things do take a turn towards the worse with him, I'll inform the community and maybe take a day or two break from the server.

7. Havoc

Havoc Member

Ive known Robert since i first began to play on the server. He would do a great job as an admin since he often helps people, hes calm and ive NEVER seen him break a rule, not even one.

8. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Great rper, I've never had any problems with you. I've never seen you break a rule either.

9. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Teddi i dont think some1 would go apeshit if that happened just be kidna sad and take a break

10. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I expect he's just being cautious after Chuck.

Concerning app;

I question why you have had to make 3 apps.

Last time I posted;

It's good to see you have a ref now, also how has your German improved since your last application?

American timezone, we have 28 Admins, is that enough? I feel so. Undecided right now about this.

11. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

To answer a few of your questions Kaiden.

My German is a bit better, School is out for the summer but I will be continuing the language course until I can no further. So my ability to read, and make sentences in German is good, but not at its greatest.

The reason I had to make 3 Apps. was because of these two reasons. My first, I jumped the gun, I created a bit to early which I realised, and I waited a month. The second one, that was around the time that EVERYONE started to make one, so most of the admins I asked said "We have to many, wait for a better time."

You say there are 28 admins, But out of those 28, the ones I see on the Roleplay server are these: Tox, Kyle, Dan, Kaiden, Bob, Zeke, Teddi, Roc PC Camp, and every now and then, Corran. There may BE 28 Admins, but not all 28 are ACTIVE on the server anymore.

Yes I know what happened with Chuck, and I'm well aware that Teddi is concerned about that if I were to make Subadmin I would let my feelings get the better of all my judgment and abilities to handle certain things, but I'm smarter than that, and If worse comes to worse, I would probably just take a day or two break off the server to get my head straight (If need be)

12. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Great, I'll give you my ref.

13. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Re: [UNAPPROVED]Robert Benson's Sub App. 2/3

Thats Two. Now for the 3rd and final one before it comes down to Ben. :-\

14. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

No, its more along the lines of although i don't often appear to give a crap, i do give a concern ed look to those whom do have family problems, and i'm aware of them. However should a problem arise, then new commitments are going to be made and the server then gets shoved to the back of the list. While i feel he would be a good Admin (Unable to give reference however, and don't take this as a get person to refer cause i said so) family commitments may arise and should they arise, thats -1 admin on the team. At the moment all admins are being reviewed to an extent, just to look at the general server status.

I knew Chuck was tempermental from the day he got Admin. I'll openly admit that i was against him getting Admin because he got it without the system, including skipping references. I won't post all my thoughts of why i was against him. Maybe a bit of work and he would have been fine. However, back to the point.

Those are my thoughts.

15. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

My point of view as a [BB] Sub Administrator is that he is on a good fair share amount of time and he does follow all of the rules, he knows and obeys the NLR and as far as I have seen he doesn't swear and is always helpful and I did like his idea about the Lottery store which he allowed me to pickup and carry on and use as well, but I honestly think that he would make a great addition to [BB] Roleplay Administrators.

16. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

I've talked to him over the last few days and I think he deserves a chance.

[Referance given]

17. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Thank you Gene :)

As far as I know, this will now be set to Requires SA, and only Full and Super admins can post in this now.

18. ben

ben <H1>Founder</H1>

Re: [REQUIRES SA]Robert Benson's Sub App. 3/3

If you get one more reference you stand a lot more chance of getting approved. There were a lot of mixed opinions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.