Duke Nukem Forever Answer Finally Here...Is It Coming, or Never Ever?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zeke, May 19, 2009.

1. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

2. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

O hai guise so we aint gonna give yo monah nymore nao jo cant complete gaem and we sew jo!

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

They've been at it for 12 years, and failed to produce a game.

Duke Nukem never more like. But seriously, they've been funded for 12 years and released nothing, did nothing, and in the end produced nothing. And they got paid for it as well. Easy job yes?

They were given money (an enormous sum over the years, I think the amount they've recieved is over a billion) in terms of funding for the game and have produced nothing in 12 years. Whereas every other game studio is releasing on average, with a similar size team I may add, 6-12 games a year. They have no excuse in 12 years to not release it and thus Take Two have every right to sue them for their money back.

Also, what the CEO on gamespot is saying is basically bull. If they haven't recieved any money whatsoever, how could they have been producing it for so long, and living off it?

4. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Yea, the cancellation of duke nukem has left me normal. I didn't really know or care about it when it was 'in development' but this isn't really a suprise