Dumbo's DR Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Dumbo, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

Game Name
    Dumbo

About Yourself
    I'm a freelancer, and still currently a student, studying for Computer Science, and if possible, Computer engineering, I know my around computers, and have worked with both CISC and RISC assembly architectures, aswell as working with Python, C/C++, C#, Python, PHP, Java, and most others.

Considering my age, well I'm 17 and mature at best, kinda modest, but you get the idea. And also favorable of words even though I can misspell a little. :p I have been programming since I was about 10-11, and have been learning my way since.

A lot of my past isn't much to be honest, I never really had much of a child hood, a lot of things were kinda boring to me, I guess that's all part of my modesty side ;p. But mostly, I found an extreme enjoyment in computers, so I figured I could make a living off of it, and so far I've been doing great with freelancing, I am updating my design site at the moment, so I might update my profile for that afterwards.

As for my avatar, and name, I got that from a cartoon I extremely enjoyed when I was a kid, it was about a circus elephant who can fly with enoumous ears, it was the time when Disney actually produced good entertainment.

More information about the movie below
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033563/

Been around on the internet for as long as I can imagine, I can entitle myself as "Internet nerd", haha.

Past Experience if you have any (All games is ok, however Gmod experience is best looked upon).
    I've been playing GMod since it was first released, all the way up to GMod 10, and as a gold member on facepunch, I also was a tester of the GMod 8.4 Beta, and made some small lua scripts for that. I also have been playing Deathrun since the days of ClanNV and Sassilization, and know my way around it pretty good, aswell as Roleplay, back in the days of GMod 9 I use to play Roleplay 24/7, and I use to be a super admin of one community.

Oh and by how long I've played GMod, well I was around when GMod was just a shitty rope gun that didn't work well at all, then it would come down to simple things, and a small as map known as, you guessed it, "GM_Construct", and most of I played was the singleplayer, just messing with contraptions and things.

As far as my other past recent roleplaying experiences, besides BB, was MMOSuite, it was pretty cool, but kinda corruptive after a while, so I left that.

Corruption is also why I left Sassilization, they came to point where they had ripped off the VIP membership, which a lot of people were complaining about, then Cold ( sub-owner ) and Spacetech ( lua coder and sub owner ) then went berserk and removed some admins, and thus the corruption went on, as far I can tell, BB Deathrun is a hell of a lot better than Sassilization's.

Highly active within the community
    Well, so far most of the people know me, and consider me, a friendly person. I talk with Dan, CPF, and I'm friends with Bob and Teddi. I've played a little bit of Roleplay, but I'm waiting for that to be fully released, some others also try to "follow" me, so to speak, but this is only in the deathrun server, which is kind of annoying.

To be honest. I hope to become more popular in the community, now I'm fully comfortable with you guys. :)

Also on a side note, I do regularly post on the forums now.

But really, Bob and I roll wit da punches :3.

Requires Platinum
    I have paid the respectable amount of funds for platinum, and I have platinum on my account.

A positive person (ie not saying fail 100% of the time)
    I hate the word fail and most other shit words, and the spamming of the word fail and most other shit words. I have a bit of sarcasm, but that just makes me a positive person! :-D

Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server.
    I've spent more than that overall.. Addiction :snig: I even got a massive headache playing, and still continued. Sounds pretty bad, but what can you help from addiction. :D
    But this is all how I've become popular aswell.

Some time must have been spent on Vent.
    I've spent around 5 minutes or so. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.