Fallen: Somehow getting lock picks?

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Craig, May 1, 2008.

1. Craig

Craig New Member

This is a ban request for "Fallen". The main point of this request is that he is somehow obtaining lock picks, and he claims to have 5 keypad hackers. He admited to having a lockpick. I said "Fallen I don't know how you have a @#$%^&* lock pick", and he responded with "Dont ask then". I don't think this is just one of those chance things where the mob boss somehow drops the lock pick, and he randomly picked it up. He had one after I killed him for having one (he was police chief at the time). The time of offence was about 2 days ago (I think?) Kaiden can confirm this because I messaged him saying something like "Hey kaiden I have something important....er....i'll just post a ban request later."

As you can see, he is holding it like a lock pick, not like a crow bar. He is either hacking the console some how, or he has them in his inventory.
    [attachment=7:2944vywz]rp_tb_city45_v02n1337.jpg[/attachment:2944vywz]

I know you can't actually see his text responding to my text because I typed status in the console, but if Ben needs to check the logs he will find my claims to be correct.
    [attachment=4:2944vywz]rp_tb_city45_v02n1343.jpg[/attachment:2944vywz]
    [attachment=3:2944vywz]rp_tb_city45_v02n1344.jpg[/attachment:2944vywz]
    [attachment=5:2944vywz]rp_tb_city45_v02n1340.jpg[/attachment:2944vywz]

Here, he is killing me over what we were talking about (in OCC), which makes it more obvious that he is doing something against the rules.
    [attachment=2:2944vywz]rp_tb_city45_v02n1357.jpg[/attachment:2944vywz]

He doesn't seam to care that he will be banned because of this quote: "ted you dont scare me its just a game i paid a fiver for"
    [attachment=1:2944vywz]rp_tb_city45_v02n1364.jpg[/attachment:2944vywz]

This isn't as important, but here he admits to having FIVE keypad hackers! Is this even possible? He is probably hacking -_-
    [attachment=0:2944vywz]rp_tb_city45_v02n1346.jpg[/attachment:2944vywz]

Please don't overlook this ban request, as it is of great importance. If one average Joe can hack the server like this, what is stopping everyone else? I think serious action needs to be taken against Fallen, because this can affect everyone's roleplay experience in a very bad way.

And finally, his steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18628432
    [attachment=6:2944vywz]rp_tb_city45_v02n1338.jpg[/attachment:2944vywz]

2. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

You do know that crowbars were released? Just regular crowbars?

3. Craig

Craig New Member

You obviously didn't read the post in it's entirety. If you were paying any attention at all, you would have realized that he is holding that particular crowbar as a lock pick. If it was a crowbar weapon, he would be holding it over his head like a stun/arrest stick.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

There is an exploit to get lockpicks. I think he was lying about the keypad hackers though. Only Ben knows the command for those, and they're entirely server side.

5. [BR]Brandon Roberts

[BR]Brandon Roberts New Member

Hmm? i hear that there are millions of sites that give the command for lockpicks and keypad Hackers and the command works on the client i'd suggest a ban for hacking and getting keypad hackers Just saying --EDIT

6. Teddi

This isn't true, and if you bothered to keep aware, this mod is made by Ben. Not globally. It's only ever been given to one person, and that doesnt have keypad hackers in. Before making a retarded comment make sure you hav evidence to back it up.

7. Havoc

Havoc Member

When mobboss dies he drops lockpick.

8. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

Srsly?

9. Havoc

Havoc Member

Same with CP sweps

10. Corran

Corran Active Member

Yeah, I think that would be better disabled.

I've seen guys running around with Stunstick, stunning randomly. ._.

Fixz0rz please. D:

11. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

I remember when i ran over a dead CP and picked up a stunstick. Teddi was a cp and tried to knock me out, but i got him first ;)

He said he will have to add the Use-A-Weapon-Thats-Not-Your-Class-And-You-Die to CP Only weapons. (Stunstick, etc)

I picked up a Tool Gun and used it once, i got auto-slayed. :(

12. [BR]Brandon Roberts

Ben is get smarter lol.

13. Craig

Craig New Member

Uh.....YEAH....ok then lol
    I'm not sure what you even just said........anyways.....

I know the mob boss can possibly drop a lock pick when he dies, but when you run over it, it is automatically added into your hands, not your inventory. My evidence suggests that he somehow has them in his inventory... Is it possible that you can pick them up with "Use" when its on the ground? I don't think so...

14. Teddi

Lockpicks have no drop function, nor do they have a coded lua entry for the inventory.

15. Craig

Craig New Member

Then he must be hacking the console somehow. Actually, about 2 hours ago Fallen told me that he got the lock picks from some guy named "Nick". I have screens of him saying this, but I'm pretty sure it was a complete lie, because I caught him re-spawn glitching about an hour or so ago...

[attachment=1:6zqvrpjt]rp_tb_city45_v02n1501.jpg[/attachment:6zqvrpjt]
    [attachment=0:6zqvrpjt]rp_tb_city45_v02n1498.jpg[/attachment:6zqvrpjt]

It would seam hard to determine if he actually re-spawn glitched. Since I don't have screens of him in there before he went gangster, you can't be certain. But, since the 2 items in the console are so close to each other, one can assume that he did glitch. I was also standing in that man trap area made by Robban for quite a while (he had a warrant), so no one was getting in or out of the building. There is also alot of blood on the wall right behind where he is standing, which would indicate that someone was killed there not very long ago.

Lol I don't know why I like reporting people so much (I thought that I hated it). I guess that catching someone red handed is a really good feeling. ;D

16. Fallen

Fallen New Member

hi all , fallen here , sorry to have to join the forum under these conditions , but it is the only way i can fully explain the situation without being pushed into the corner without my opinion being made unknown.

i joined the server us usual on Tuesday and then i got voted up to cp then eventually chief when another player left.

an hour or two after i had joined ted bundy here was making a car that several people were complaining about lagging , so i went to see, and he had made ramps and a truck with wheels that was going around

fair enough.

so i went up to it then i got ran over, then he started mouthing off, so to piss him off even more i thought i would keep running in front of the car.

at this point he was pissed and kept dm'ing me whenever i was around just to get revenge
    so i left him for a bit to cool down. then i went into the second floor of the flats and a player named NICK. ( and no this is not a lie check the server records for wednesday around 9pm and you will see that there WAS such a player) he told me to come in his house, and he obviously had advanced ( keypad door ect ) so he let me in his house and he says hey look at this, then as a citizen he pulls out a medikit, and im like WTF so he pulls out the toolgun and spawns a see through medikit on the floor and i pick it up. i press 5 and i have one in my inventory. soon afterwards he spawns a lockpick and unnarest bats ect. so i go around with the lockpick and ted comes out of nowhere and starts mouthing off again saying im gonna "Be banned"

today he kept doing the exact same thing and telling me " fallen say goodbye to playing here"

so thats basically what happened..

oh yeah and as for the respawn glitch, you just change character on the spot and you respawn in the same place you died - everyone knows this

witnesses to show im not just (in teds words) "bullshitting" are Sniper , or Robban who are also both server regulars

if any admins wish to speak to me about this further my steam is

Fallen_Boss

thanks , and sorry you decided to be this way ted

now im going to wait for this post to become destroyed by more of his accusations

17. Craig

Craig New Member

Well, if Ben needs to check the logs, and if what you said is true, then I guess you're right about the lock picks. But you still respawn glitched....

18. Teddi

To use such a glitch is to be perm banned, which will happen. If you report glitches and show an admin this straight away then you may very well get rewarded (it has happened - people have recieved rewards) and not banned. But to exploit the system like this is to be perm banned regardless if you have advanced or not. Because of this we will perm ban Nick. He can appeal his ban if he wishes but once i'm at home his play time is up. This exploit will be fixed soon, so only the mob boss himself can use lock picks and thats it. Same for the CP specific items

Edit:

Although Bundy, did you make a car?

19. [BR]Brandon Roberts

i was banned for making people lose money and can't get out of sleep

20. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Thats great Brandon...