Freddy Ivanovich's Trial Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Cwivey, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

[APPROVED] Freddy Ivanovich's Trial Sub-Admin Application

It's been a while since i made my last Application so i figured I ought to have another shot at it. I had alot of support on the other one and I know thoes people will still support me.

• Game name: Freddy Ivanovich

• About myself: I enjoy playing computer games, reading books and listening to music. I am getting A's and B's in all the coursework and exams that i'm doing, managed to get an A* in one of my science exams.

• Past experience: I havn't had much in the way of past experience, mainly when I make a random sandbox server in Gmod.

• Main server I play on: [BB] Classic, although I may play on the Serious server when it comes up.

• Why I think i should be a Sub-Admin: One of the main reasons why I think I should become a sub-admin is because whenever I am on, I try my best to help anyone with thier questions on rules or things to do when role-playing. If someone has broken a rule on the server I will tell them what they have done wrong rather than start shouting at them. I am usually patient with people and will listen to what they have to say.

• Admin references:

• Welshdrag

• Comunity support/ Sub-Admin references:

• Whitefang
    • Killermon
    • Xandrah (Sandbox Admin)
    • The Jerry (Sub)
    • Crumpey (Sub)
    • Angry Biker (Sub)
    • Pliers
    • Warhawk
    • Rone
    • Boilrig
    • Zephyr1551 (Sub)
    • Tuorg

2. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

3. Killermon

Killermon Hammer time!

What he said pretty much sums up what I think as well.

Freddy deserves to be an admin, he's is an excellent roleplayer and has always shown a very mature, cool and calm attitude. Good luck freddy ;)

4. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

You and Zephyr have officially killed my chances of re-applying this month ;-;

But yeah, Freddy definitely deserves to be an admin :D

5. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

Thanks guys. ;D

6. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

I say yes, one of the best roleplayers I've seen in BB and he would make a great Subbeh.

I believe I've said yes to your previous app with a longer description so lets say that one still applies.

+1 Ultimate Jerry Ref

7. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

VAKRFKDSFLASDJKJSDFHAIHUIOA

8. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

I've known Freddy for quite sometime now. I always RP with him when we are both in the server and tbh.....he is probably one of the best RPers here in the community today. Freddy has been here for ages, he has supported the server through some of the toughest of times.

Freddy really does have true potential to do well as an Admin. He has fully earnt his respect from the Admins and players. Freddy gets along with everyone! I feel that whether Freddy gets 3 full admin refs or not, he should certainly be given a shot at a 'trial admin'. He's a friendly, fun and cool guy who always reports any trouble makers in the server. It's time to reward Freddy for his hard work and give him the chance to administrate, here at [BB]!

Goodluck Freddy, you truely have shown you are worthy of becoming an Admin!

+ 1 Crumpster Reference

9. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

Thankyou Crumpey.

Oh and a big FHAHFGWULTJ to you too Zeke :p

10. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

No probz dude, just hope you get it :p The only problem I can see is lack of references because of the 'reffing limit'.

11. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Im too tierd to writew a long thing D:

so....+ sub admin king ref :D

12. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

Thanks sleepy head :p

13. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Lol, well your getting plenty of Admin references, just now fulls :(

14. angry biker

angry biker Detective

If only there was some sort of group that was lead by a leader, like a king or somthing.....Oh wait! there is >:D

If no full admin refs are given we lwill launch our offensive!!!!

15. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Well, some of the full admins have already reached the max refs they can give out this month.

16. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Yeah, this month, with Advantage applying, and Zephyr too is a bad month to apply :p

Which is one of the reasons I'm waiting till next month ;-;

17. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

about 30+ apps have been made this month >.>

BUT FREDDY IS THE FIRST GOAT TO APPLY FOR SUBBEH SO I SAY YES (as i said before)

18. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

Freddy is a GREAT Roleplayer, and he helps everyone ALOT, It'd be awesome to see him as an admin.

19. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Meh. I couldn't give you a ref if I could and I don't know if I would. I know you have been here a while but I don't know you that well.

20. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

(Before I do this Ref I will clearly say If I get another denied now I will be pissed off of the poor display of rules for a admin to ref. All I clearly view and see is give a list of valid reasons.)

Here are the list I as admin viewed him from my point of view on BB Classic:

He has been playing more longer than me as he RP's very brilliant with in the Combine Group as well doing the rping of Chief Police on Classic.

He is slighly strange sometimes he is always in a female model which is odd meh. But he does um do good rp's as a admin um yeh.

He is allways determent to continue getting a pass of this application. Reason why people keep denieing Freddy is because he does'nt have vent. No offence who cares where are the rules. Now from viewing Freddy why need him to use vent when he could do good trail work on BB Classic.

He is always good and helpful of aiding people with glitches etc. He always yell out a admins name for help when needed.

He always aid new rpers to the game so involves bringing in more clients to the server. He always do good gun deals for clients which makes them even more happy.

And most of all he is a brilliant rper to my point of view when am around him.

Again hope this reference is more better... don't be childish saying its poor. I put a lot of effort doing theses references.

===Fine making more information to boost the ref===

Here are more nicer opinions of Freddy. He is a great guy as well responsible. As well from viewing his records on BB I never seen a layer of any complains on him. I am still amazed Freddy continues to keep putting applications up. You see he is very determined on wanting to help BB as much as he can. Again he already has good Role Playing skills. Then again he will be a good person to join the Admin team of BB. What else can I say he is nicer to people as well. Come on here is another good player from Garry's Mod who will be a good player for BB.

Good luck Freddy

+1 Ref From Welshdrag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.