|G|A| Phoenix Connections (Application)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Julian Plageman, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julian Plageman

Julian Plageman New Member

[DENIED] |G|A| Phoenix Connections (Application)

Experience:
    Okay, i have been playing RP and stranded (stranded i haven't played much of but i know the rules). i have played RP for 150 hours. i don't know how long for stranded.

I all so have a friend that runs his own server, and let me be a Admin. I haven't ever ,and not planing to prema baned any one. sorry i don't feel like it's fair. i also have Experience in CSS (being a Admin of course.)

I have use these programs in my admin life time.
    Core FTP Lite,
    FileZilla Client,
    HLSW,
    i don't think Ben will give me the Rcon pass word

Lawenburg (they call it bright), Indiana,USA .Time zone: East

About yourself:
    hmmm, thats a hard one. well i live in a family that is pretty fucked up.(mainly because of my sister,dad, and With a side of abuse.) Please no questions. not too nice if you know me. (CHUCK >:D ). I got one dog, and three cats.

Why should people vote you in?
    i know what your thinking (Teddi >:D and Chuck) "hahaha, he wants to be a Admin! he will never be be Admin or even a sub!" well you know what! I'm sorry to Teddi >:D and Chuck. why because i had some ruff day with you two. and I'm sorry. i am changing ok. i am very nice in really life if you get to know me. Teddi i know your going to say no because of our ruff times and that your full in Admins. but there aren't any Admin on the stranded server! we need a admin on because there is a lot of bad stranded players on that server, stealing, raiding, killing, prop surfing,NOOBS,and much much more.

What you are applying for,
    Sub-Admin. On the (BB) Stranded server

PS you need to get ben to make a list of the rules and then put the rules on the MOTD.

2. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED] |G|A| Phoenix Connections (Application)

Personally Julian, I dunno about stranded. Maybe RP though. I know we have had our differences and mst of it has been solved, but ther are other things that the naked eye will not see. I took part of these acts too. But that is neither here nor there.

3. Julian Plageman

no not rp i don't want to do that. i want stranded or nothing i don't even play rp any more. so...i bet next is teddi.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Undecided at this time.

5. George

George Active Member

Ben has never given the RP FTP Password to anyone, Only to Chuck for the sandbox game. lol

But still, We are FULL at the moment, No admin positions are being given out.

6. Teddi

And sandbox doesn't exist anymore.

7. Julian Plageman

Well i don't know what this means. Yes, maybe ,or no because that your full?? well if it's the case that you don't want me because your full. Well then why is there no admins on on the stranded? i would think that there would be some admins on that server if you where full now wouldn't there be? i don't understand.

please explain...

(1#) Well then, i don't under stand that Ben would give Rcon to chuck but that not my concern
    (2#) Also thats why I said that "i don't think Ben will give me the Rcon pass word"
    (3#) FULL? why are you full but no admin's is ever on Stranded?

I'm sorry that i mite sound mad, but i am, not at you admin's. at that fact that theres never any one on that server witch i said before there are many thing that need to be watched. like (1) RAIDING, (2) PROP SURFING,(3) STEALING, (4)KILLING.. AND A LOT OF OTHER SHIT.

Thanks.
    peace out.

8. Teddi

When i said undecided, you took it the wrong way. It means i don't know what my verdict is yet, im still thinking. And we do have admins on there, just usually disguised. You don't always get minges.

9. Julian Plageman

Sorry but i get messed around a lot on that server and i call for admins once. and none came. yes i do agree that admins are on but not all the time. thanks for taking my request seriously teddi i do thank you for that.

10. Otis Anderson

Otis Anderson New Member

He has my vote

11. Teddi

Read red box when posting. And you cannot give yourself a vote :p Locked. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.