Gene Hunt's Sandbox Administrator Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Gene Hunt, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

[DENIED] Gene Hunt's Sandbox Administrator Application.

Name: [BB]Gene Hunt

SteamID: <Will add in soon>

How long you have been a part of BB: Over a year now.

About you: I've been an admin for a long time here on BB, and have been on build servers also, I like to have fun with whoever im with and like to help people out. I'm 16 years of age.

Past experience as an admin: 7-9 month BB admin, Super Admin on old [BB]Sandbox, 2 month CSS admin, and 4 year Freelancer Server Admin, 1 year Freelancer Server Oporator, 2 year Savage God Referee on the biggest server there is.

Building skills: I know alot of wire, but am still learning, can build funny and good contraptions, On a scale from 1-10 in building, I would say 8-ish.

Why you should be admin: I've been admining for a very long time now on various games, And with games that allow the user alot of powers, it also requires responsability. A few players could crash a build server by mass spamming props, But thats why admins are there, to stop them. I would like to be an admin to stop people ruining other peoples fun, I want to improve [BB]Sandbox's player's experiances. I do not hover and wait for people to abuse, I play with other players and will ban if I get reports and I have seen it for myself or they have evidence to back it up.

I used to do alot of server events on the places I was admin if there could be, And I hope I can do that with sandbox, I will help players if they need advice on wire ect, And will try and get everyone involved if I do a fun event. Thanks for reading.

2. River Rat

River Rat New Member

Denied. :O Cause you smell funneh.

Let him be an admin, I think he already does a great job at doing it for RP.

And he knows how to organize things, So, making Events.. maybe contests, would be great.
    Wich, Thats what gene could do.

I mean, This coming from someone who got denied for adminship.. but still. I think HE is worth it.

3. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

I think you need more time.

4. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

LOL. Same as I posted on you're full ;D

5. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

;D

6. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

Agreed. I think you need more time on the sandbox server. Plus I never see you in-game and most of the time you'd be on the RP server.

Another thing, you didn't even use the correct format.

7. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Oh, I used bob's.

And when zeke said more time, that was a joke because I did the same in his thread some time ago lol.

8. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Never noticed you on sandbox, though i've seen you in the scoreboard once or twice.

9. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Well you were AFK both times you saw me lol. Remember I asked you for cannons for that event?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.