Genesis' Trial Admin Application (yet again)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Genesis, May 19, 2010.

1. Genesis

Genesis New Member

Game Name
    My current and favorite screen name is Genesis, although I have gone by Xscout577, Lance Windrider, Drakonis, and the like (I could go on and on but chances are, it would just do more to annoy ppl rather than to explain who i am)
    About Yourself
    I am 16 and I am currently living near the East Coast of the USA. I enjoy paintball, swimming, hiking, dodge ball, lacross (only watching ROFLMAO, I like my face how it is XD), reading, and video games (obviously). I have never been an admin on Gmod, but I have been a moderator on various forums and online games. I have a good sense of humor, use logic in every situation that requires it (and some that don't), have abundant patience, and have a temper that starts like my dad's old lawn-mower (really,REALLY slowly for those of you who don't know). I try to stay on everyone's good side whenever possible and show everyone proper respect (even those who don't show me the same courtesy). I would love to join in the ranks of admin (that and eventually get an aura on the server) and make the server more enjoyable. Finally, I know that my second app (this is my third by the way) was denied recently (like from a week to a month, I don't know the exact time) but I saw Teddi's post on how he's going to start accepting admins more openly and decided to give it another go (third time's a charm right?)
    Past Experience if you have any (All games is ok, however Gmod experience is best looked upon).
    I have been playing BB for nearly 4 months and most people who are active on the deathrun server are familiar with me. I also play Aliens Vs Predator and COD: Modern Warfare (one and two). Like I said in the "about yourself" part, I have moderated on various forums and online games.
    Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server.
    I spend a minumun average of 7 hours a week with BB deathrun being the only Gmod server that I play on and one of my favorite ways of killing time. This should not be an issue
    Some time must have been spent on Vent.
    I have vent but don't go on it often, but again, I do have it

Thank you for reading

2. Rockshell

Rockshell New Member

Teddi should really change past experience to admin experience. Although I appreciate your reference, I don't really see that much of you.. Other than that, the app was pretty good but I myself am going to have to say no.

3. Genesis

Genesis New Member

yeah, youre right about me not being on much, but that is going to change. Other than that, i appreciate the post

4. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

No. No offense intented. But its just a 'no' for me.

5. Genesis

Genesis New Member

none taken