Glitches in HL2 Lost Coast

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by giantzfan53, Aug 9, 2008.

1. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

Well, if you looked at all those captions saying how they bragged about their graphics and stuff, look at this. By the way, the first 4 pictures are in order from start to end. If you would want to get out of the glitch, get out under the "rocks" and float upwards until your in regular water. But be careful of the leeches! There were a lot more glitches, but i didnt want to do a whole 'nother post just to add 6 more screenshots lol. You can explore each end of the map using this glitch.

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Thats called unfinished content in which they released their HDR stuff in which you the player are not supposed to see. Maps look similar as well.

Edit: Moved to offtopic, and if you don't start posting in the correct forum categories, i'll ban you for a while from the forums. This is your warning.

3. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

They always bragged about all their achievements with w/e when they dont even finish the map lol

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Ok, how would you like to go create a map as good as them please. Infact, go do it.
    Oh wait, you seem to be backing out. Unless you can do it yourself, don't brag or poke fun. Seriously.

5. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

I was just pointing out their glitches when i heard 14 captions of them bragging. Not a big deal.

6. River Rat

River Rat New Member

I'm working on that teddi ;D

YOU WILL SEE MY BOX-HOUSINGS AND BOX NEXUS SOON ENOUGH! *Evil maniacal laugh..*

7. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

The map was to showcase the HDR, the npc modeling (the fisherman) and other things. You aren't supposed to be going under the map, out of the map, or over the map.

8. Mike

Mike <b><font color="green">Original Who</font></b>

Lol.

9. Light Yagami

Light Yagami New Member

.... you do realise that your not SUPPOSED to be there and they have ever right to "brag". I myself would like to talk about the achievments that they have done.