[GMG] Kenny - Sub-Admin Request

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Kenny, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenny

Kenny New Member

• Name: [GMG] Kenny
    • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16254311
    • Server(s) you wish to apply for whatever role: I would like to apply for sub-admin on [BB] Surf
    • Why you think you should be accepted for this role: I believe that I would make for a fine sub-admin because I have some prior experience (not on Garry's Mod though) and I have way too much free time. Most of my time every day is spent on the server too. I believe I am a well liked and helpful member of the server's community, and I hope other people would agree with me on this.

2. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

I think Kenny would make a fine sub-admin from what I've seen of him, but he's still pretty new to the server. I think he needs more time to get to know the community before being given a staff position.

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

So we've decided to deny this one (although going by what you wrote in-game you saw this coming). In short can put it down to needing a few more endorsements.

Hope you stick around and remain active though! Definitely one of (if not the) most active players and it's noticed, just as we're not so stuck for Admins now we're going to look for more than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.