Goodbye

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Advantage, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Well.... I hate to say this... I have been an admin for nearly a year now on [BB] Servers, but sadly it will have to come to an end.
    My IRL state is a wreck and I have my life to sort out before anything, I will still be a constant player but for now I resign from administration position on the Roleplay server.

I first joined [BB] last April , April 6th and was addicted. I played as much as I could and by the end of that first month I had sub-admin. I loved the [BB] Community, I got along with Ben pretty well and a lot of the main admins. Then I started to focus a lot more on gaming than my real life ... lately my real life has gone downhill alot and it is for me to sort it out ....

I have been with [BB] through the worst of it's times. When all the admins got together and had a crisis meeting. We used to be a real team and I was a real good friend with every one of the admin team. I had alot of players respect me and I showed them respect back, because, after all, A community is all about the player's.

If I hadn't have joined [BB] I wouldn't have met most of you like I have today. A lot of you were good friends, and alot of you still are.

I have to say thanks to alot of people here individually, maybe some of them don't visit the forums anymore but hey , i still want to thank them:

Ben Build - For creating [BB] Roleplay and creating such a great atmosphere. Sometimes you would just get on vent and we would all sit there talking about something random for a couple of hours.... you were a cool guy and I respect you alot for creating [BB]. Good luck in Uni with everything dude, you will do well.

Teddi- Well , we haven't always been mates, more like associates. When you took over [BB] you did a good job and you at least kept it alive and I admire you for that. You have put a lot of time and money into [BB] and deserve every bit of respect anyone gives you.

Biff - Good Guy, I met you a long time ago and never used to speak to you, but when you used to come on vent I used to talk to you alot and you became a good mate. Good luck in future dude, you have done a lot for [BB] aswell. I remember that time I was jealous of you for getting Super Admin, because I thought I was the next candidate. But overall you did alot more for [BB] than I had ever done so you deserved it. Sorry for anything that ever went on between us.

Kaiden - Well , kaiden. I never really got to know you well like I did everyone else. However you are there for [BB] and you
    have helped [BB] run over the past few months. You are a great leader and you really do deserve your position.

Tox - Well , if your reading this I would be very surprised. You were a cool guy, you helped me out and I respect you for that. No matter how much you pissed me off sometimes I always saw the funny side of it. Nice to have met you dude.

Bob - Good mate. You helped me out, we used to roleplay together and stuff and it was cool. See you around sometime.

Corran - Well, like Kaiden I never really got to know you too well. You were a good admin and in some ways it is a shame we lost you these past few months. You are an overall good admin and I respect you for that.

Dan - Good Admin, helped me out alot during the last year. The first time I met you was on vent and we were down in your private channel and stuff just talking :p. I'll probably still talk to you on Trillian and steam.

BlackDog - Knew you since you got subadmin I believe. Good guy and we have had some good roleplay together. I'll see ya around :p

Welshdrag - Oh my god, you have been a VERY good friend. I speak to you alot and you have helped me through things, as I have helped you. Good luck in University dude, you have a good future ahead of you.

Tools - Got to know you a bit, Charlie I met you more on TnB and had loads of fun :p , Joe I saw you on [BB] and you were a good buddy. Thanks for everything.

Ben / LawGiver - Well , you have been a good friend since I was in [BB] but I got to know you alot more in TnB. Good luck with admin over there and good luck with Serious RP over here. I am glad you got chose over me for Overwatch leader, you will do a much better job.

Zeke - Never really got to know you much, you are a good admin though and I am pretty glad I reffed you for Full Admin. Good luck in the future

Angry Biker - Well, what can I say. You have been a good friend. We have played on alot of communities, and played alot of games together and if you ever go for Full Admin, i will write one massive Player reference for you. Good luck for the future and everything :p , I will probably see you alot with the pacmen clan.

Crumpey - I got to know you well man .. we were good mates for a time and good luck for the future with your exams and everything. It would be great if you and Pot came up to Lincoln in the summer :p, it really would.

Blitz - you are like a brother to me. You have been with me through whatever community I have been on and you are one of the closest people to me I have met online. I know I will still see you around as I promoted you to Pacmen Clan Administrator as of today, even though you can't be on right now. I respect you so much dude :p , You helped me out with alot over the time I met you. I will do the same for you as I did Angry Biker if you go for the position dude. You deserve it a hell of alot more than I ever did.

George Miller - You are one of the best people I have EVER met online. You were the guy that inspired me to web develop and everything and I admire you ALOT. I will speak to you still alot dude... You are like a brother to me too. Hopefully you will rejoin [BB] sometime after your exams and help out again :D. Speak to you on MSN or steam :p

Pot Ducky - Good Friend, Helped me out alot ... will miss you :p

If anyone thinks they have been missed out , send me a forum PM and I will add you to the list ... I know I have missed alot of people out its just I couldn't think so the only reference I really had was the admin list.

This isn't a goodbye for long ... and this is only really a resignation from Roleplay Sub-Admin... I will still be there as a player and a Sandbox Admin :)

2. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Wow, sorry to see you go (from your position), won't be the same, anyways take care, RL comes first.

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Good luck with life and stuff!

4. Cellular

Cellular New Member

Priorities, priorities, priorities...I know how you feel. Good luck in all of your endeavors.

5. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Me nd Crump deff coming up sometime once i lurn to drive XD. You still be on vent a lot? Best be :p

Edit: oh yeah and good luck with your stuff. I taking a break from PC and (even though it wasn't my choice to take a break) it is pretty nice feeling when you come back.

i ar not on list :O :p

Aaand i found you sims 3 :p

6. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Truth.

Bye-bye Advantage :(

7. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

GL,HF with life mate.

MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK WHEN IT'S ALL SORTED!

8. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

I will be back when it is all sorted ... dont worry :p

9. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

10. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

Wut, no dedication to me?!
    At least say something about me, I don't care wut.

11. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

12. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Indeed.

No I'm kidding.

Anyways, Sucks to see you leave from your position.

13. Mike

Mike <b><font color="green">Original Who</font></b>

Bye. Fuck off.

14. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

So [LiF] stops?

15. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Well, hope you sort out what you need to, and remember to come back! D:

16. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

[LiF] will not stop ... I am just running it and paying for it ...

and I will come back , dont worry

17. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

I fucking cried like that black guy.

18. limilim

limilim Active Member

D: Bye its been fun hope to see you back soon

19. Sleepydragn1

Sleepydragn1 Serious Business Since 08

Goodbye Advantage. We'll all miss you. =(

20. Shadow

Shadow New Member