Gville is no more :(

Discussion in 'Gaming and Tech' started by Warmessiah no.2, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Warmessiah no.2

Warmessiah no.2 New Member

Okay, so I am making a city out of props, on GMflatgrass, its only little, has a cinema, a train station, a house under construction, a scrapyard and a weapons shop. I am halfway building the military armoury for that, and I am roping a sign which says AKs, so I can place the AK variant models on the racks there. As I am starting to rope the K in AK, sudenly gmod crashes, with "too many verticies for index buffer... tell a programmer. I rebooted it again, same thing happened....

It seems just to be a problem with that rope.... i spawn tons more props and buildings but its still ok.

So if I build the map but just use something else for signs (e.g. download wireSVN and use text pads on that) will I be ok? or is it something to do with the fact that I already have a lot of props on that map and it is going to overload (its only a bit laggy at times, nothing too bad though, and my computer is lagville).

Please help... I really like my map :(

Even though its a bit shabby.

Id upload it for u, but I got an hl1 file, an hl2 file, and an hl3 file (wtf its only 4 bytes)....