Heh, Been Awhile....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TracesofGrace, May 15, 2008.

1. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

Wow, how long as it been. A month? Sounds about right.

Sorry for being gone so long. I left for a bit because of I went in to a sort of explustion from society, atleast until the launch of GTA4. Grand Theft Auto is hands down my favorite video game series next to Half-life. So, lol, I played TF2 and Burnout Paradise on my PS3 until the launch on the 29th. I went to midnight launch, and waited 3 hours in line playing Wii till the launch. I bought the Special Edition and took it home, played for 6 hours strait until school. Continued to play the game until now.

Well that doesnt mean im done playing, im not even done with the story though. But I imagine either this or next weekend im going back to my family here at [BB], and GMOD. Ive really been wanting to get to work. I love our servers, and I hope they are still as good as I remeber.

Anyways, the real point of this topic is, what has happened while I lost my GMOD life to GTA? How are the servers? Lost any? Gained any? Do we still have a stranded (Marooned) server? I noticed that we have a build server, is it any good? Any new admins I dont know about? Any big arguements/scadals?

Thanks for your time, I know this was a kinda long post.

2. Dan

Dan Active Member

my gta4 still hasn't arrived in the mail yet T.T

I hope to see you on the server lots since I think I saw you once before...

3. George

George Active Member

Lol Traces, Loads has happened, LOADS of new admins, the application section is being flooded lol.
    We have a Build Server, the RP server (as always), A Marooned server, And (Not any more) at some point we had a TF2 server.
    Many updates have gone to the server, Espcially the RP server which is now always nearly full no matter what type of day :)
    Best thing to do is log on to the server and look at how much you have to download.
    Meet the people, some are fags, some are quiet and some are cool.

Its great having you back :)

EDIT: Just to piss you off a bit: I didnt find GTA4 that good of a game really :p

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Welcome back. :) (I made Full btw if you didn't notice lol, thanks for the ref).

RP Server's more popular than ever, with the max players at like 48, it's quite often full.

5. [BB]Maxy125

[BB]Maxy125 New Member

has been long time m8 all admins are here chuck was demoted for lieing.. to this day server is popular and most of us are revisinbg for exams :p

6. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

Yeah gta4 was a bit of a disapointment. Definatly at the end. But still a good game.

Will post again l8er. not on my computer.

7. Corran

Corran Active Member

Hell yeah. Everyone at my school was like "CRUCIFY THE NON-BELIEVER" when I said GTA4 was nothing too special. -_-

Glad someone agrees. ( And I'm not crazy. ) :D

8. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

anyways, im getting on the server now.

I play for a bit, not ask for favors though, im not admin on there yet. See you there.

9. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Welcome Back. I'm on the Begining of GTA because I just borrowed it from a friend.

Edit: The mission after you steal the van and put it in the lock place :)

10. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Agreed, now if San Andreas and GTA IV were combined feature wise then it would be a better game, but they ditched some of the awesome stuff San Andreas had. It is no doubt a good game.

Btw, wb.

11. Cellular

Cellular New Member

Hey, man! Welcome back! I think you'll find that BB has changed for the better. ;D

12. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

Whats wrong with the servers? Evertime im on the servers arnt up. Hmm.

Ive been playing at some build servers, so if you see me on, lets build together.

I love the new gm_botmap

13. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Server IP changed, check the Internet list. Only time it's not up as when it crashes every now and again, then it's only down for like 30 seconds.