Hey, I'm Kero

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Rusky, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rusky

Rusky New Member

Hey, I'm kerosene, rusky, webkinz, you know, or whatever I change my name to be for the day. Kerosene is a static name, though, so if you need to call me anything, you can call me that.

My Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:46825686

Admins I know: Ender, Teddi, Bundt. A few others that have gone on surf once or twice, I don't really play GMod other than surf

I wanna apply for surf admin, but any staff job in general would be pretty cool

I believe I should be an admin as I am on the surf server daily, would like to help out the server, and don't break too many rules. I'm well known (and hopefully respected) around the server under my many aliases.
    I have plenty of experience of administrative positions (although never one with this servers administrative software) such as:
    Previous operator (Moderator) On: License to Build (LtB) TTT
    Previous owner of: Remnant Empire (RE) Stronghold
    Previous admin on: Atlas Station SS13
    Ect.

Not much else to say due to the fact I'm already awful at writing resumes as I hate to sugercoat everything and talk about how wonderful I am and all that jazz. Thanks for the read and have a good day

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Hey, thanks for the app! I haven't played with you as much on Surf as the more active admins (should probably learn to Surf one day), but I can tell you're very active. Generally we look for more than this though, and I know you've received a punishment in the past from an admin (granted not recently), and I've heard the odd confrontation you've gotten into over voice from time to time.

But regardless, there's potential. I'd advise to keep playing actively, and it's always best to keep your approach to players a strong one; helpful, unprovocative etc. People do notice it, especially when they then go on to apply for admin positions.

Surf also has very little upkeep, if it was say a TTT server we'd be massively under-staffed, but for the odd Vmute and warn, Surf can be kept pretty minimalist in terms of staff we need. If you spot long periods of time where there are zero admins on in your time period then we can look into that too, but for the mean time I'd advise taking screenshots/demos of spammers etc, and post them in the Punishment section, and we'll be sure to look into it.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.