How to manage BBuild?

Discussion in 'BBuild' started by Teddi, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I've come to the conclusion that there's two ways we can managed BBuild.

One is that the [BB] Admins can moderate it from time to time etc, and add ranks. However (I'm not calling the admins dumb here) they would possibly be more prone to simple abuse simply because well, it's designed to be strictly a building environment (with various events) instead of some lolaplooza.

The alternative is that we get sandbox specific moderators which would be players whom enjoy building in Garrysmod and are quite creative. They would only hold power on BBuild and would essentially moderate it. Whether or not these would be official staff, I'm not quite sure at the moment.

That's not to say an Admin can not be a moderator. This is about how to handle it.

2. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

So basically what you discussed with me before, whether to just make all [BB] admins have sandbox powers, or keep it the separate entity it is now? Honestly I think it was fine as a separate thing while me BlackDog and Zephyr were the supers, and handled things like applications and such, it seemed to get things done faster, and it made it so you had less to worry about with it. If it does stay a separate thing, I'll go back to devoting myself as a pure sandbox admin again, considering I like building more than surfing/DR >.>

3. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

I dono about myself, while i love building, and smashing minges "Havent in some time due to lack of call ins" I dono if i could purely devote myself to build rather than the other sections of BB

But more on topic, seperate admins/mods i think is the way to go

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Well, the idea of the new rank system is that damage will be minimalistic, it's more that if the experienced builders etc get a tad out of hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.