I need YOUR help.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Teddi, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

You get a free laptop? :mad: I got a student card and a data stick I lost on the last day of college resulting in fun hours of re-doing work.

Our college gives us too many breaks. 30 mins break at 10:30, then like an hour break at 12:00 then like 25 minute break at 2:00 (If the day goes on that long, atleast that was last year).

It was annoying staying on for an extra hour to attend a 20 minute tutorial. xD

EDIT: Oh, and I get Fridays off so I don't spend money then ^_^

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Well, last year the system worked where we had fewer breaks, longer lunch and I liked it (albeit they changed the times -.-)

This year I get craploads of breaks. After this i have one more lesson then I go home at lunch.

Wednesdays are annoying though. Lesson, Then a 1h 55 minute break to wait for tufeckingtorial. Which is a bunch of crap (this year they're forcing us to take two key skills even though last year they said we didnt :/)

Edit: Yeah, for incentives to stay they promised a free laptop that we get to keep..

It comes with a 4gb flash memory card harddrive. External please.

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Heh send it to me.

Last year it was

Monday - 9:00-15:30
    Tuesday - 9:00-12:30
    Wednesday - 9:00 -12:30
    Thursday - 9:00 - 14:00
    Friday off

I liked that but now it's changed and I can't be bothered to remember it. Also I think I prefer the American timezone and I can't play in that one (Much) when I have college :(

EDIT: Break now.

4. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

So the people that DO donate will be looked at better? =/
    Anyways, I would donate but paypal and my card don't mix so well.

5. Teddi

That was more of a joke really. It just means I get work done faster and more efficiently (Those last night may have noticed I got things sorted quite a bit faster).

6. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: I want your moneys

Done, I don't get any moneys, well, I do, 10 euro's a week for bus, but that's it.

Sent you some money for candy xD

7. Teddi

Thanks Whitefang.

8. Tools

Tools New Member

I would donate but Driving a truck dose cost me about 80$ every 5 days or so for gas...

9. Maeve Keeva

Maeve Keeva Ban'd

If teddi gets a job, goes to college and plays on the computer he won't have time to work on BB fully, which means we would be waiting months and months for the smallest of updates.

True, but then again you don't work on maintaining, managing and developing a community as large as BB.

10. Tools

Tools New Member

11. Teddi

Maybe I should get a Job, however then I can't maintain something you enjoy playing on. As far as work goes, I keep this place maintained, and if you're sour about Raging being banned, I was considering unbanning him until I saw this. I keep this place maintained full time and unlike you, It in effect has become my job. So until you have some stature of power similar to what i control, you have no ability to comment. All you do is sit there, roleplay and chat on vent with the odd kick and ban here and there. Not what I call outstanding admin abilities, but hey, I'm just some jobless hobo looking after something you enjoy.

Edit: And we saw how badly BB fucked up when i left. So you may as well throw that idea out the window.

12. Tools

Tools New Member

13. Maeve Keeva

Maeve Keeva Ban'd

All you do Tools is pretty much complain, that's all you did yesterday and when I stood up to you, you "didn't want to talk about it" in case I was going to post it on the forums. I mean, WHAT?! Are you a full admin or are you a pussy? If you do things based on getting people to like you and you don't do things in fear of getting disliked, then you're not really any different then people that apply for admin to have power, nor are you different then the people you covered in your 'trust' thread.

If you think doing what Teddi does is easy then please, let's say we give you the power Teddi has for a week, and teddi will just sit back and do nothing, it would result in having no BB to go back to. If you really think you're somehow better then Teddi you're clearly just an arrogant fuck. When Teddi left this place went to shit big time, there was nothing put power hungry kids left to bicker among themselves and when Teddi came back all the changes we have now are becoming a reality and all you people do is complain BB used to be so much better.

Show some fucking gratitude, this place wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Teddi.

14. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

Don't turn this into a flame thread. If you want to start having an argument PM it. Tools, please do not reply in this thread to what she wrote.

BACK ONTOPIC! Teddi i may be able to donate at the end of the month, i'll see if i can get my paypal working.

15. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

What exactely do you mean 'maintaine'? Define exactely what you do for BB? I've always wondered this.

16. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hush, back into your basement and script.

Also,
    Exactly
    Maintain

+2 G-Nazi points

17. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

Oh meh gowad! Sum1 disagres wit tedi! Ban hammar!!!

18. River Rat

River Rat New Member

Teddi.
    I will donate 30 USD once I get money in my bank, I've been pretty much flat broke for 3 months now. I'll have a little extra in about 2 days.

19. Teddi

Someone else donated, however for security reasons I won't say their name on here, as I don't know who it is.

But thankyou. It helps :>

20. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

It was evander, $100. Security reasons my ass.