I'm new! :D

Discussion in 'The Door' started by Roverrider, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Roverrider

Roverrider Member

Hello! I figured I could post stuff about who I am (I saw guitarman do it and it looks fun!) so I will.
    For the last few days I've joined your Trouble in Terrorist Town server and every time I have so much fun even though I die right away almost every round. It's fun because of the people, I've met a few but I like them :D SneAks, Human, Candle, it's really fun. I don't do much with my life yet, I'll be honest I'm only 16, but I'm working towards getting my GED and trying to find work so I can afford nice things, including upgrading my computer, getting a baritone (played it for about 6 years), and a pool table. Most of the day I am on my computer, I spend almost all my time talking to my girlfriend (longish distance relationship) but when she sleeps or is gone (like at school) I play games to occupy my time. I found out playing on this server makes me lose track of time, I join it and have fun and before I know it, 5 hours passed. I've only played on a few other servers (like 24/7 flat land) but this one is definitely the best. I bought platinum too to help support and stuff :D I do have a headset which I could use my mic with but it's almost always plugged into the xbox next to me with the TV so I can watch Netflix / YouTube or occasionally play a game on it. I'm also vocally shy. I'll be around a lot more because I do enjoy everything about this, servers, forum, community. I feel like I'm just trying to push words out of me and I am not thinking so I shall stop typing. Thanks for taking your time to read this, I like reading things about people too.

Editing to add:

My name is Mack, I like being called Rover or Roverrider (Rider is fine too but weird) and my Steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198034431553/ . My name is not GHS. -=GHS=- is a tag, a really great trading community I've been in for a long time. If there's a way to change my name specifically for Garry's Mod that would be cool, I don't know if there is.

2. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

sup, you should make new friends sneaks is a bad influence

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Welcome! Glad you're enjoying the server.

4. Guitarman... I like that xD
    Welcome!

5. Sneaks

Sneaks Member

lol rover! you finally found it here btw dont listen to Bullet, he's just jealous of my madd skillz yo "D

6. Roverrider

Roverrider Member

After closing the tab that had your name it was all I could remember, "guitar" and then something after it, but it works! :D

7. candle jack

candle jack New Member

Welcome Rover! I'm looking forward to playing more with you!

8. I encourage you to join us on mumble when you get a chance :>

9. dudecall

dudecall Member

indeed mumble is a great place to hear many inside jokes and experience a lot of different people...the good and mostly the bad. but welcome no the less hope you enjoy your stay

10. Roverrider

Roverrider Member

How do I find the mumble server D: I looked in a lot of places but no where near everywhere

11. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

The wiki has it.

The IP to the server is bbroleplay.co.uk