Jack's Ban Application on Naan729

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Jack Hoffman, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Jack Hoffman

Jack Hoffman New Member

Character Name: Naan729
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16440355

Ok. This is what happened. I am a Weapon Dealer and Naan comes to my Store as a citizen and asks me:
    Hi, can i buy some rifle ammo?
    Me: sorry, i dont sell ammo.
    Naan: well, i will buy a full shipment of rifle ammo.
    of course i say yes to that when he offers me 750 tokens.
    I dont really look at the votes because im busy buying rifle ammo, so when i bought the ammo and started lifting it up, he was gone. suddenly I see a CP running to my store, so i pick up all the ammo so he cant arrest me for selling illigal guns/ammo.
    Naan: ok Jack, give me the ammo
    i see that it is Naan that became CP and came back to my store to get his ammo. by doing that he broke nlr because changing job means changing life. (if you dont believe me, ask Teddi)
    so he becomes Chief and comes back again. second time he breaks nlr. he says things like:
    give me the ammo ffs.
    Me local ooc: Naan, you changed your job and changing job = changing life, its your own fault.
    Naan: just give me the ammo ffs!
    i ask in ooc if changing job really is changing life, but 1 or 2 admins and some people is against me and they tell me to just give me the ammo. so i ask Teddi and he says like i do, and the admin(s) are also on my side now. it is now Naan starts to abuse Chief powers to get his ammo.
    he pulls up his gun, so i give him a simple warning: if you shoot me Naan, you will get banned.
    [attachment=0:2zlsbt3n]Naan.jpg[/attachment:2zlsbt3n]
    [attachment=1:2zlsbt3n]Naan2.jpg[/attachment:2zlsbt3n]
    [attachment=2:2zlsbt3n]Naan3.jpg[/attachment:2zlsbt3n]
    [attachment=3:2zlsbt3n]Naan4.jpg[/attachment:2zlsbt3n]
    [attachment=4:2zlsbt3n]Naan5.jpg[/attachment:2zlsbt3n]
    Ok, i hope after what you have read and seen will get you to understand that Naan did something wrong, also i know its just some ammo for the price of 750 tokens, but that is not my point, my point is that Naan broke the rules.

2. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Didnt this happen like 3 days ago? And i said to give him his ammo so the next time he would know it that changing classes counted as a death

3. Jack Hoffman

Jack Hoffman New Member

Yes Blackdog, but he abused Chief after we talked about the class changing and those stuff in OOC, it was Ok to not know the change job to new life thing, it is that he aimed at me with his weapons, he abused chief, that is my point.

4. BlackDog

Few questions i got now:

1: Did you ever give his ammo back?

2: Do you have any other pictures besides 5-6 that takeplace in about 15 seconds in total?

3: Did he actualy shoot you?

4: Did he warrant to get inside the shop?

Your pictures just show him in your shop as the chief with his gun out asking for the ammo, if we banned every chief or CP who walked into a shop with their weapon drawn, we would have alot less people. You need more proof, to me this just looks like a little before you brought this up to the admins and when we said to give the ammo to him and move on.

If you have more pictures that would help your case, but in my opinion this isnt going anywere, the fact you waited so long as well to actualy bring this up is odd, why didnt you post this right after it happend when it would have made sence and you could have gotten some better proof?

5. Jack Hoffman

Jack Hoffman New Member

well, he did pay for more ammo. and the reason that i didn't post it the same day is because i had to ask some pleople thing, like getting more proof, and also i have been busy the last days so i couldn't post it before now, but Naan could have done it in another way, if he would have asked in a nice way i would surely give him the ammo, but instead he saw the other option: take up his frikkin' Shotgun and are giving me the "order" to give it to him... thats why i put up this app, he abused his chief powers.

6. BlackDog

He could have gone any class and pulled a gun, he didnt go chief just to pull a gun on you, he went cp to chief because he wanted the job, then came back to get his ammo, and you said no, so he got mad and didnt kill you, or arrest you, or warrant you, or even stun you. He dosnt seem to have abused any cp powers at all.

7. Jack Hoffman

Jack Hoffman New Member

also yes, i do have another pic were i payed a guy 300 tokes, i took that pic because i didn't knew why i payed the guy 300 tokens, but it seems like it was about food..

he didn't shoot me cause i putted up the fading door/window.

no, he didn't warrant me. maybe because it was a long time since he have played on BB, and last time he got blacklisted from CP IF i remember right.

8. Jack Hoffman

Jack Hoffman New Member

i dont really think so, he dont have much money, he sayd he only had around 1k tokens, but you never know. so when i got his Steam ID on this page, i saw that he only had 3k, so if i knew that too, i would also have gotten some money because i have around 35k.

9. BlackDog

Unless he used any of his CP powers to do anything to you, he didnt abuse his position, he came in as a player and wanted his ammo, and you said no, he got mad, did nothing, and left.

Unless you got a picture of him beating the hell out of you, or arresting you, or shooting you, or even warranting you, you have no proof of him abuseing his class.

And dont assume things like "He was blacklisted before" or "He hasnt played for awhile" If somones going to abuse, their going to abuse, the CP has a CP Help box showing all the commands, so there is no way he couldnt have seen it, he chose not to kill you or do anything besides complain on OCC, we said give him the ammo back, you apparently didnt, and now you make this post.

Get some better pictures of him doing things that are against the rules or of him abuseing his class and then come back

10. Jack Hoffman

Jack Hoffman New Member

i said no because he asked in the wrong way, as i said, if you had chosen the other option, the one there he ask nice to get his ammo back because he didn't know that rule, well, then i would have given the ammo back.

11. BlackDog

Think about it, you change a class, and as youve said he has jack all for money, and insted of giving him the ammo, you basicly steal his money, how do you think he is going to react?

In any case, we told you to give him the ammo and you didnt, so now he no doubt thinks your an ass, and this post enforces that idea to him.

This isnt going anywere, so leave it at that

12. Jack Hoffman

Jack Hoffman New Member

look, i understand that he could have been mad because he didn't get his ammo back, but the only reason for that is because he aimed at me with a shotgun, if i was him, i would have asked him nice and fine if i vould have my ammo back.. but he didn't, he rather involved his chief powers, i think if he changed to another class like, Medic, or cook, he would also have asked me nice, but he used what he couldn't lose by death, CP shotgun. thats my point! as i said, i think that situation would have been VERY different if he changed to Medic/cook/weapon dealer.

13. BlackDog

Its over, the fact he apparently didnt even take a shot at you ended this along time ago.

I dont care that it was a CP weapon, he didnt use it at all.

He didnt use his gun, he didnt stun you or somthing near you, he didnt arrest you, warrant you, or try to break in. In short, he didnt abuse his abilitys! He pointed it, or by your pictures looked somwhat at you when he had the gun out, but didnt fire it. Most retards who want to abuse dont care if its bulletproof they shoot everything around them regardless of what it is.

This was an OCC matter, and it could have been delt with in server OCC, which it was, but you still decided to keep his ammo/money insted of giving it back as we told you to, and then go and post a ban request on the guy whom you took it from.....nice

Its over

14. Jack Hoffman

Jack Hoffman New Member

Blackdog. i keep telling you, if he hadn't aimed at me, trethened me. or anything like that! he would have gotten his money, his ammo. he did it the wrong way. i know that he didn't shoot with the shotgun, but still he "used" it..

15. Jack Hoffman

Jack Hoffman New Member

he also broke nlr twice and as i said, he used what he couldn't lose, i think that if he was a Medic, he would have asked, not useing chief only things. and also i know that he didn't shoot/stun/warrant, but he trethened me with cp, he wouldn't have done that as a Medic.

16. BlackDog

"A picture, is worth a thousand words."

17. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

I don't see the date, but I have seen Naan abuse chief ALOT, And I mean ALOT, also random arresting me like 3 times.