Jeppe the black zero, maybe kbjoerke

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Wierdonator, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wierdonator

Wierdonator New Member

About 10 minutes ago they were in my shop, Jeppe (mayor) was buying sodas from me, and kbjoerke (weapon dealer) was just standing there. The chief was doing something outside, shooting gas here and there, and they both went over to the window to see. Then, out of the blue, kbjoerke yells: Mayor, he pulled a gun. And that's allright, he was just raising a little hell. But the reaction of the mayor was unacceptable. As soon as kbjoerke said what he said, Jeppe pulled a P90 out of his ass (Yes, as mayor) and shot at me. I managed to hide before he could kill me, but then he warranted me, rammed my door open, and killed me. And as I respawned, I said in OOC: Wtf was that, Jeppe? and then he said: He said you pulled a gun, don't blame me(!!!!!!) and I think they were in it together in some way because right away, kbjoerke backed him up by saying: Dude, you pulled a gun. And I speak truthfully when I say that I did NOT. I didn't even have a gun out of my inventory! If you need more proof, ask sockerkorn, he knows some of it. Steam id's and names:
    # 61 "Jeppe the black zero" STEAM_0:1:19382738 15:39 172 0 active
    # 62 "kbjoerke-DK" STEAM_0:0:14259992 15:30 177 0 active

2. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Need pics

3. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

You need one of those or don't expect anything to happen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.