John "Waffles" Brown's DR Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by John Brown, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Game Name: John "Waffles" Brown

About Yourself:
    I'm 14, Male, Live in Connecticut, I'm Polish, Etc. Been part of the [BB] Community since 07', A Sub Admin on Sandbox, Also a DJ on Deathrun. I'm very friendly with new players, Always trying to point them in the right direction instead of the usual, "GTFO". On my time hours I've noticed no admins have been on, Except for the occasional Dumbo, Who has been on once during my usual gameplay hours. (Late, Eastern). I pretty much want DR Admin to benefit the server, And to have people stop asking me if I can kick/ban ____.

Past Experience if you have any:
    I'm a [BB] Sandbox Sub, Multiple Garry's Mod Servers, CSS Servers, ZM Servers, Etc etc.

Highly active within the community?
    Been playing a lot more in the past couple weeks.

Requires Platinum:
    Yep.

A positive person?
    Yes

Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server?
    Yes.

Some time must have been spent on Vent.
    Sure, I'm semi-active on Vent, Usually not on during DR playing due to me liking the music, but I'll try to be on more.

2. Sleepydragn1

Sleepydragn1 Serious Business Since 08

Waffles deserves this position, he's active, friendly, and is one of the best admins I have known.

+1 Sleepy Ref.

3. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

Waffles, You deserve this position, and you are right; the only admins on while you are on is the "occasional Dumbo or Teddi etc." You know how to switch between strict and serious and follow all the rules. Active? Yes, you have been with [BB] for two whole years. Friendly? Yes, you are one of the people on the server,or overall, that is not a douchebag(For example, you take requests and listen to people as a DJ, you also never yell at them or say GTFO when they ask stupid questions.). You have been with [BB] for two years, have sandbox sub-admin, DJ, and according to your application you have much experience from the past from other games as well, you are active,friendly, and mature. I would say that makes you a good candidate for becoming an admin on the Deathrun server.

4. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Waffles is awesome, he's a great DJ and he helps the other players on the server. He deserves this.
    +1 Zephyr ref

5. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

NO.

Omg

Okay.

6. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

PLEASE DO IT, I LOVE HIM AND HE SIGNED MY T-SHIRT.

On a more serious note, he does his job as a DJ and is also a very nice guy.

+1 Yes

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.