Jomos MVP App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Jomos, Aug 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jomos

Jomos New Member

• Name: Jomos
    • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58570558
    • Server(s) you wish to apply for and given role: Surf Easy/Hard, MVP
    • Why you think you should be accepted for this role: Even applying before, I am still active on both of the easy and hard maps with about 280 hours played. As there are very few surf servers on garrys mod, this one tends to be one of the most active, and I would like to help with anything that is troublesome and make sure everyone feels comfortable in the server.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
  2. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Member

3. Miravyre

Miravyre [BB] Admin Admin

It's not the easiest to determine how i feel in regards to this application but i will say that after talking to jomos i can say i'd love to see more development before i can come with a final answer persay, i do hope for the best regardless and would not exactly be against if he were to become MVP as while there are some negatives, they're being worked out. With that being said Jomos is also very active on the server and is also very in touch with the community.

boolamp likes this.
  4. boolamp

boolamp [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

+1 but i also agree with what mira says above. In my opinion i feel like he could be a good MVP.

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

While we appreciate the enthusiasm I don't think you've quite grown since your first application. Additionally you have bit of a habit of engaging other players in a hostile way and when backed in to a corner as a result of your actions you tend to call an admin for support which is really antithetical to the MVP role. Try to be the best person / player you can be as opposed to seeking the role for candy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.