Kaiden takes it too far

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by chaz_p, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaz_p

chaz_p New Member

I am Chaz I often come on this server to surf and have a decent conversation while doing so and ive met many good people on this server who i love to talk to but Kaiden is not one of them. This is litterly detail by detail what happend and i have MANY witnesses. You can ask anyone on the server at the time of the incedent just what they think. Let me give some background to start with. Kaiden does not like me idk why idk what i did he just is out to get me. The first event involving this was a while back when i was ballpitted for 5 hours when just talking in chat about cool intresting scenarios to start a fun friendly conversation. Now i am not gonna argue that he had absolutly no reason to ballpit me here but i would prefer just a little heads up next time. But Honestly kaiden although could have been less of a dick about it was in the right here and i agree that i was being stupid. Now the second thing is completely ridiculious. I am on the server and i see a few jolly fellows who are talking we start talking for a bit and then after a bit one of them says, i believe it was salamander man who said it and if it wasnt him then he atleast was on the server at the time, he says "lets have a rap battle someone drop a beat". one of them starts playing a suddle beat and then he starts rapping against me. we are all having fun INFACT everyone on the server is having a good old time but then once its my turn i start rapping and BAM im ballpited for 1 day and the guy who was playing music is ballpitted too which i understand but still it was quite music. So now more then less of the damn server starts saying "UNMUTE CHAZ we are just having fun calm down its my fault too unmute him he wasnt even spamming.... etc." Now are u ready? yeah u reading this are u ready for the damn kicker? Kaiden being the wonderful guy he is instead of saying wow damn i ballpited him crap says this "u can do rap battles in the ballpit" then now everyone is like "ok we were all doing it now un ballpit chaz ok he didnt do anythign wrong were having fun" This guy most likely being overwhelmed decides he cant handle being told what the right thing to do here is and does this. HE LEAVES THE DAMN SERVER. YEH u heard it here this guy leaves the damn server to avoid having to unballpit me due to the overwhelming justice from the people telling him how he did wrong. Now kaiden u may try to argue the whole " OOOO yeha sorry man i had to go" WELL BUDDY i gotta tell u that u where right back on that server after i left within roughly 2 minutes". Now ur gonna say well technically he was breaking rules by spamming well uk what if i was breaking rules by spamming then so where the other 10 people who where rapping. Kaiden there are rule breakers which spam shitty memes on the mic and people hate em then there are times where everyone is doing something and having fun and kaiden when 10 people say ur wrong ur probably wrong. so pls let me know A: how i was mic spamming when i was only rapping for roughly 8 full seconds and B: why must u leave the server when people are standing up against the in the wrong admin. And finally my hopes of this is for kaiden to be warned not demoted because he seems like a fine admin just not toward me ):

2. chaz_p

chaz_p New Member

I wasnt playing music i simply held x and was rapping for roughly 8 seconds and got ballpited so if u wanna talk rules then there u go and they didnt join me cas A: they probably didnt know how to join B: i left within a minute so they couldnt and C: because its very hard to get someone you dont know to the point where they will join the ballpit for you so that is a very stupid argument.

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

You say a while back, it was yesterday. You were muted for singing, mic spam and idiot topics on mic.
    The music wasn't subtle or quiet, it was blatant and obnoxious.
    I had to go afk for 10 minutes, if I'd stayed you'd have complained I was ignoring you, if I left you'd complain at that too, can't win. I rejoined as soon as I was back at my laptop.

Not at all. Whenever someone popular is muted you get everyone complaining, it's part of the job and something we advise all admins to expect, and ignore.

---

All I'm reading here is "I was rapping and got caught now I'm annoyed I got muted". You know the rules, I told you them yesterday, yet you still continue to use the mic poorly. I muted the people I saw singing/rapping, if I'd heard the others I'd have muted them too.

Brinker, CrystalCastles and 12max345 like this.
  4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

[video]https://bbroleplay.co.uk/loading/content/CautiousPertinentCurlew.webm[/video]

5. Kaiden

Let's also remember that punishment distribution isn't a democracy. While we appreciate player feedback, if even 100 people started screaming "omg unmute him u r bad admin", you still wouldn't have been unmuted. The admins set out the rules and you follow them. 98% of our players understand this and never receive punishments.

CrystalCastles likes this.
  6. Brinker

Brinker Member

I think it's a bunch of fuss over something like this. If Kaiden ballpitted you, he most likely has a reason. (or any other admin really) Just take the punishment and move on.

7. chaz_p

chaz_p New Member

fine im not gonna argue a side which cant win but pls int he future id like something like Kaiden: shut up chaz or ill ballpit! considering i onyl held x down and was talking for like 8 seconds but whatever if that is considered mic spam which it shouldn't be then ill take the punishment but in the future if its not extreme i believe a warning is appropriate. And Kaiden my warning wasnt the first ballpit cas that was a different reason. But if u wanna just be a nazi about it then ill try to be as following of the rules as possible but pls just tell me to stop atleast once next time considering everyone was just having a good time at the moment. And ik u dont need to u could be a real dick and just do it the second i mess up but im asking if u could cas it would be nice.

8. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

No, your warning was the ballpit as that is its' entire purpose. Don't be dumb = don't get punished, pretty straightforwards.

9. Kaiden

The 5 hour mute was your warning, (Teddi would have done longer FYI), now you've had 24h, the next will be 48h and so on. You know the rules, hopefully we won't encounter each other again administration wise, but singing/rapping/yodelling/beatboxing/any other fun variation will guarantee to get you muted, every time.

Also if we politely asked every music spammer/awful mic user to "please stop" every time, our admin team would be a mockery. While I'm sure after everything you've said that, if I'd taken you aside and spoken to you, you'd have stopped, but I can't gauge every players reception to such advise in real-time; and punishments get results every time.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.