KenneY

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by KenneY, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenneY

KenneY New Member

I don't want an unban.

But, all I have to say is, I was banned for killing two CP's who were just being complete minges.
    They first set up "Contraband Area" signs infront of my house. After finding drugs once... than they just kept coming back and constantly searching us RIGHT AFTER arresting us. They came back about 5 times and just ruining mine and my friends gaming experience on the server.

So I waited outside while jamez kept them busy inside, I crept up on them and blasted them, perfectly good RP. Xandrah cries that I did RP_Kill to get out and I get banned. They also put cameras in our house, and we covered them right away and he said he saw us placing drugs which is BS because we didn't place anymore drugs to see if he was just being a tool. Well surprise he was just being a tool and said he was watching us even though is camera was covered.

You guys need to check your heads. Good server, with some good people, but your admins are morons.

Now go ahead and delete this like I am sure you will.

2. Corran

Corran Active Member

If you don't want an un-ban, why did you post in the Un-Ban Request boards?

;)

3. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

Why didn't you just move then?

4. KenneY

KenneY New Member

Why should we have to move, it was all set up. If minges are just being stupid, why should we have to move... So they can follow us and do it all over again?

5. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Okay noob I had just gotten on the server and went into CP and was told something was happening at your house... So I walk up knock on the door or shot it and went "CIVIL PROTECTION OPEN UP!" And then out of no where I got blasted by you for no reason.

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Stopped reading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.