King Cole Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by King Cole, Dec 5, 2009.

1. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

Eh, decided to try it. I've been gone for the past couple weeks because my comp has been broken, but now I can spend much more time on DR.

Your post will require:

• King Cole
    • Age 20, love gaming, esp computer gaming, proud TiVo user, programmer, play guitar, play golf, used to swim... This getting anywhere?
    • I've been playing games since I before I could walk (seriously), my parents brought home this "strange box" which was an NES or Super NES (don't remember) and I got to play Mario. My closet back at home is still fill of the games I've collected over the years, probably over 100 games. I've owned every popular game system ever made (and the Sega and the Dreamcast) except for Xbox or Xbox 360 which my friends own, and I have played a bit on them.
    • Easy, spend more than that now.
    • Hmmm, Teddi can vouch that I have spent time in the past on Vent, but my new desktop does not have a mic (or camera) yet, but I am having my grandmother send it as my combined birthday+Christmas present.
    That good or do you need to know more?

2. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He's a super epic person!

3. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

So you own an atari too?

4. Blue

Blue ANTAGONIST

i

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  5. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Major League post whore, but he has a level head and knows the ins and outs.

I'm sure you'd do well as a sub-admin on Deathrun since it quite apparent of your passion for it. Since your one of the diminishing class of very active and mature members within the [BB] Community, I can honestly say you have my reference.

Good Luck

[​IMG]

+1 Ultimate Jerry Ref.

6. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

Had one at some point in time, about 10 years ago my mum raided my room (still pissed) and took the NES (with all 9 games I had for it) the Super NES (don't remember much about it except for the Mario game where you could get him as a frog), a SEGA Genesis (three games, some kind of ninja game- possibly Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, a Sonic game- I believe the second Sonic game invented, and a weird game where you play as bears who like to fly planes), and every other game system except the N64.

Imma just say, Super Mario 64 is the best Mario game. Ever.

Edit: Thank you Jerry

7. Cobb

Cobb Member

Cole ftw, b/c I think he deserves it!

8. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

This kid (or adult) is a beast. Old school gaming is my favorite past time. anyway... he is active on the server and knows how to control a server without any admins on. he would be a great addition to the staff. +1 Bundt rep.

9. Kite

Kite Member

Well, King Cole has been a fairly major post whore just for this chance.
    Due to his modivation for social attention and popularity, his ignorance to the subject matter is falty.
    This counts as a negative vote towards King Cole's application.
    Arthas, you can't just-
    It's finished!
    For those who have the will and strength to fight for this land, stay with me. For the rest of you - get out of my sight!
    You've just crossed a terible threshold, Arthas.
    May the light have mercy, for I will not.

10. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

Ok, he is clearly either drunk, stoned, or both.

One: I'm not a post whore (okay, maybe a little, but not lately).
    Two: What is he talking about, social attention and popularity? Not even close.
    Three: I haven't seen him play on [BB] in a month (give or take).
    Four: He's crazy...

Please discount this post.

11. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

Pretty sure apps automatically denied without at least 3(?) subadmins refs within 5(?) days. Somewhere around that.. Unless rules changed.