Leaving

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by [BB]Kyle, Sep 30, 2008.

1. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Wait WTF? What? Why? Are you thinking to yourself of any of those to yourself then believe me your confused as just as much as I’ am. If you don’t plan on reading the entire post I will fill you in, I’ am leaving [BB] Community and quitting Garry’s Mod. I might be coming back under a new name and account but currently unsure what I’ am going to do.

You may be asking yourself on why I have decided to leave well it’s because of many reasons I guess. However things have changed and well I have lost interest and I have missed important things that I can NEVER go back in time for and reset and to change it. I realize that the update hasn’t came out fully however it’s just as the update on the server stands right now doesn’t seem like the other half will fix it. I personally think that the game mode is dead and people will continue to role play on the server, however being an administrator isn’t all fun and games. You ban someone for doing a dumb thing or someone using exploits to their advantage and they complain about you. I mean I don’t know what else to say, once the summer we (as the community) and myself had a good time but now school, work, and online teaching and online classes really hit me badly. The reason or another reason am leaving is because of all my time taken, if feels as if am wasting a full administrator spot that a real dedicated person could be using on this community not me please am just some retard you see walking down to Best Buy. I know many of you have talked to me on steam friends and we got along really well and had fun and learned about each other but my time has turned and has changed for good. Now as when the server was back at City 45 I had abused my powers so many times as if it wasn’t even funny. I abused my powers just to fly to one end to the other because I was lazy for walking or waiting for the train. I had kicked people for reasons that they didn’t even do. So this part is mainly for Teddi/Ben, I seriously think you should rethink about administrators having the ability to fly, or maybe be script somehow so that they can only fly a certain amount of times for a X amount of length so donators and regular players don’t see full administrators just flying around the city saying to themselves “ya that’s HL2RP”

As of scanners I will be staying here to maintain the group UNTIL the second part of the update has came out and I will either promoting someone within the group or will be asking single people if they want to lead the scanners (trusted people of my selection) and if no one wants it that of the people that I trust I will make a outline for a application for Scanner Leader and whoever the group likes the most or who the community likes the most thinking so and so will be better will be granted position.

As of goodbyes
    Ben - You are awesome, you and Teddi have kept this community together when I thought it was going down.

Teddi - You are Ben's other half whenever there was a problem arise you always took action immediately and did what needed to be done.

Developers - All of you have been a major if not most important role in this community to make the scripts and all. Honestly I don't think you get recognized for doing this type of work and writing and other stuff. So I think I speak for the community when I say Thank You and keep up the good work still to come.

Maxy - Whatever happened to you? I thought you went afk 5 minutes to eat lunch then I don't see you for almost two months.... Whats up with that? But your here now Right? Maybe? Well your a cool guy to talk to stay cool.

Waddy - Same with Maxy I didn't see you for awhile then all of a sudden BAM you show up out of no were.

George Miller - We always had fun on not only the role-play server but also the prop hunt server and the puzzle server we had good times.

Doctor P Head - Honestly I don't know who you are either we have never been in server at the same time so maybe timezones play an issue? But I have herd stories about you and sounded like you had fun.

Ventuk - I herd/talked to you in Ventrilo not in game thought and it was funny you were telling some 5 year old to shut the hell up that was funny.

Eddie Dorama - Your a cool guy and surprising to say the least that your server was more active then [BB] at the time. But those late nights and talking that was fun I still will talk to you and a few others on Steam Friends but who knows.

Bob Smackaloaf - HA You are to funny and crazy at the same time however its like you escaped out of prison or something. I just want to say thank you for the References no good anymore but when I needed them that's what counts and I say thank you for that.

Kaiden - You are a great person, I love the time I was a zombie and you had the holy cross and everything HA that was funny. But still you are truly a kind person.

Corran - I swear if I were drunk enough you and Bob say the same kind of things I would think that you and him were brothers or something. You are awesome role-player and did some cool ideas for role-playing to get more rp than OOC chat.

Spike RAWR - Leader or [SR] and well I haven't been on enough to talk to you however you gave me a reference for sub admin and well then you went away for some time but Thank You.

Dan - Dan you are a sick ass roleplayer you do things no one thinks of doing, the latest thing you did correct me if am wrong role play as a citizen that's suicidal and the cops were at the bottom pretending to use a megaphone and not for you to jump and die a bad death....... you still jumped.

Biff Johnson - On vent with you and the regular people is so freaking loud that's why even when Teddi isn't there his rule that only 1 person talk at a time should be in effect.

Toxicity^2 - I know a lot has changed ever since city 17 and everything but I just wish before when the both of us were subs I hope that you can forgive me abusing my powers to !goto Toxicity and then killing you. Am sorry.

Advantage - You are an awesome guy don't get me wrong just that once you were promoted to full admin you changed, for better or worse am not to sure. But otherwise it has been fun talking to you on vent and prop hunt and the puzzle servers were fun.

Gene Hunt - Well the question is if someone is going to edit my post or not am not to sure however, am not going to lie to either of you or tools am going to say how I really feel on you to. You were a cool and nice gun talking on vent rping as citizens then OverWatch formed and still is want to be group on the community and when I was sector administrator you taking me off because first off truly my brother death was 3 months ago I had lied about that to get away from you being a rude, disrespectful person and I hope that Welsh is giving you a hard time in OW now.

Tools - Once you were nice and relaxed but then it changed what happened? I don't see you on vent any more then I don't see you on Steam Friends anymore either? Why did you block me or take me off or something because I would like to know. Maybe I did by mistake but I just miss [BB] as it was back in the summer.

Welsh - You are the second most trustworthy person I know were on [BB] I would put my life into your arms if I had to. You have been there for me to talk to or to help me with something so if there is ever a problem and you think I can help don't be afraid to ask me.

BlackDog - Whatup Blacky believe it or not BlackDog is the most trusted person I know here on [BB] he keeps his promises and is always there day or night. He is a very active member within this community and has helped even me with the smallest amount of thing and well BlackDog whenever the case is and you need someone or need help or anything am here for you.

To anyone I may have missed just realize I know who you are and well I do care and well [BB] it has been a fun run but this race is now over

I hope now you can understand the reasoning on why I have decided to leave [BB] if you have any questions comments or concerns please e-mail me at [email protected] or talk to me on Steam Friends and also my AIM is dforce875 if anyone has that was well.

I don't think I have ever had to say this, Good Bye [BB] :'( (here until the scanners are working then am leaving)

2. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

cya

Also I shouldn't have posted about that incident when we were subs as you were told to do so by a full admin. So don't worry about that.

3. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Regardless I should have know better than abuse my powers.

4. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No. Bad Kyle. Who's gonna lead the scanners?

5. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Still asking the the "trusted person" as I said and if they don't want it it will go to the best application and who likes who and thinks that so and so can lead a group in the community's opinion and the winner will take leadership when I leave. Like I said am staying here atleast until the Scanners work however I have removed myself from the Server Admin group and is no longer a part of that anymore.

6. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Nooooooooooo, man that really sucks to see you go, you do got a few points in there. Hope to see you in another game somtime. "Stalker, Bf2142, and more"

Is there a downloadable 2nd part to this?

7. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Bah, goodluck to the future.

8. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

You would be surprised.

9. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

NOOOO

10. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Well, That shocked me.

Although I am tired of you blaming me for kicking you out because of your brothers death.

You never told me he died for one.

And I didnt kick you out, I put you on inactive because the day before you said you were going inactive.

And that was, about 2 days before the death of your brother.

But anyway.

You were a good guy to RP with.

11. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Peace out Kyle.

12. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Gene I came back the second time because you told me in a Steam Friends chat that you wanted help and wanted to come back so I did. Then after that you approved my idea of the United States / United Kingdom timezone idea then rejected that two days later. The next time you saw me online you asked me "So kyle when are you gonna play again?" While I just got done playing. You had kicked Tools, and Dan from OW because you didn't see them Roleplay but I DID and I told you and my word wasn't enough for you to trust me and that's the second time I left because honestly I couldn't deal with you and your rules. To be honest I believe 90% was unfair to the group. Also to wrap up I believe that it is unfair to say your leaving OverWatch and to start a new group and you gave leadership to Welsh then you edited your group application and said "going back to OW command" or close like that. That's unfair because you GAVE leadership to Welsh and you want to come right back in and to take it over again.

13. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Cya around :(

....And i supose i might never get a chance to say this again so.....

HIIIIIIIII KKKYYYLLLEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

14. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

You were another nigga of mine, goodluck in life!

15. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Gene I came back the second time because you told me in a Steam Friends chat that you wanted help and wanted to come back so I did. Then after that you approved my idea of the United States / United Kingdom timezone idea then rejected that two days later. The next time you saw me online you asked me "So kyle when are you gonna play again?" While I just got done playing. You had kicked Tools, and Dan from OW because you didn't see them Roleplay but I DID and I told you and my word wasn't enough for you to trust me and that's the second time I left because honestly I couldn't deal with you and your rules. To be honest I believe 90% was unfair to the group. Also to wrap up I believe that it is unfair to say your leaving OverWatch and to start a new group and you gave leadership to Welsh then you edited your group application and said "going back to OW command" or close like that. That's unfair because you GAVE leadership to Welsh and you want to come right back in and to take it over again.[/quote:2i30sl0p]

Your idea was rejected after because it was confusing so many people, I got alot of people on SF saying "Well, Can I RP in US times?" And it was just causing problems to me.

I even to you that removing Dan then was a bad idea, and they were added back once I was told.

You came back because I needed a US SA, and you did come back, but you left shortly after.

In the end we got sick of you leaving and rejoining that it just wasnt worth it. Tools was put back but was removed later on, not by me.

I wont argue with you anymore, If you want to say any more do it on PM, This is a leaving thread, and it shouldn't be turned into a "Fuck this" thread.

16. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

*waves*.... Kyle I am speechless on what to say.... -. .-...

But I have glad I met you...

and thinking of your family etc I keep praying for you and them...

17. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Unfortunate to see you go. The typical guy going to best guy could be the guy to save the world.

18. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

You know me and my posse always have your back right?

[​IMG]

19. Tools

Tools New Member

Umm nothing really happen between me and you... I just dont talk to admins that much anymore. I dont go on vent alot anymore and steam friends.. A few insults by teddi and evander made me relize that some things i do for BB are small and really not needed. So i dont take those small things as serious anymore. (Meaning, Being on vent all the time trying to keep it clean, a kick here and there. That such thing) I have been really upset with the way some things are goin on BB, so i try an stay away form problems.. The only thing i get when i try to help or give advice is a huge Paragragh insulting me, from normal users and admins.. So i dont try to give advice and things anymore. It all started after i made that trust thread and that Banned request for me from DC. People didnt understand anything in the trust thread and only posted who they trust. Which was not what i asked to be posted.. And the fact it didnt help made me upset. And then the ban request for me showed me alot more people that hated me and didnt trust me and showed me that some admins are here to gain power and not have fun. So i try and stay away from that stuff..

But you know...

Its only a Game..

20. Cellular

Cellular New Member

See you later, Kyle. :'(