Lightfire2016's sub admin app

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Lightfire2016, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightfire2016

Lightfire2016 New Member

• Name
    • Lightfire2016
    • SteamID
    • STEAM_0:1:60682561 and i will also provide a profile link
    • www.steamcommunity.com/id/AGshaGaodGAOfhfO
    • Server(s) you wish to apply for whatever role
    • Surf and the sub admin role
    • Why you think you should be <insert role here>.
    • I mainly want to help out the server and the people in it when i'm able to. I'm asking for sub admin cause i don't need all the power in the world just some simple commands. I would ask for a lower rank if there were one something like helper or chat mod ect.
    • [side note] I'm not sure if there's anything els i should put in the application. If there is please let me know and i will add it.

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Hey, welcome firstly! I've seen you playing and you seem active and are often on the mic, helping players etc. As me and Teddi don't know you we need to go off the application you've made on the forum, and in all honesty you've put in no effort. From the spelling mistakes to pretty much no content, we have nothing to go off except this.

It sounds like you have the servers interets at heart and you're interested in helping out; I saw you're in a timezone where we don't always have admins on too. What I'd advise is if you encounter griefers/spammers etc, gets logs of them and post a ban request, and we can always take it from there.

I'd advise having a look through some of the approved applications (albeit they were stronger criteria in the past) here for an idea of what to write. Just for the fact we don't know you and you've given us nothing to go on going to have to deny.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.