Lightning's MVP Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Lightning, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightning

Lightning Active Member MVP

Name: Brayden (lightning)
    ID: STEAM_0:0:184695180
    Role: Mvp (Easy Surf Server)

Recently I have been debating whether I wait and apply later or apply and hope that It was at the right time.
    As you can see I decided to take the risk of applying at the moment. My past decision's such as applying too early was all my fault and was very immature and done without thought. Now that I have had the pleasure and the experience of playing on this server for a month now I've decided it was time I can put more effort into the server.

I Believe I have the pleasure of only having 1 punishment (which was on the first day.) Now I've been made fun of a lot about my voice and that I sound like a 9 year old, So I've decided to talk less and make better decision without going too far or talking too much "being more mature."
    I hope you take thought into what I can help and do with this server. Hopefully I am the right person you are looking for. I'm hoping by taking this risk by applying now it will pay off. Thank you for a great time on the server I hope to have more fun and enjoyable experiences on your server!

-Lightning

Doggo likes this.
  2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I only denied your app 2 weeks ago, and the same reasons still stand. Maybe this can be revisited in a few months or later in the year but right now this won't get accepted. On age, while we have no minimum cap outright really it's 14+, which I understand is coming up for you. Can pick this up later in the year.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    Lightning likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.