Multiple things

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by chewy1993, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewy1993

chewy1993 Member

1.Admins propsurfing
    2.Being kicked for invalid reasons(I killed a cop because he was beating on me, and got kicked.) :-[
    3.Being kicked for killing an admin for RP reasons. ???
    4.Admins not RPing. :eek:
    5.While being a cop, knocking an admin out for breaking rules, and being kicked for doing so.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    I won't say names, because those guilty already know they do it. I have no idea how they get away with it. The usual response is "they can because they are admins". I don't think it's fair for them to kick people because they are angry at them. It's not against the rules to kill a cop who beats on you. You gamble killing an admin, they react like potassium and water.

I have trouble understanding how all of this happens, I know when I'm admin on my server, I don't kick people because they kill me ONCE.

By the way, I didn't even kill the admin/cop I killed. I just shot at him, I was killed with his shotgun. Wow, didn't even kill him, and i get kicked for reason: "kicked"

Teddi's pretty fair about these things. He wouldn't kick someone for killing/shooting him with valid reasons. I wish all admins were like him.

2. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

Agreed, I don't like some of the admins for various reasons, I wish Teddi would get rid of some of these admins and replace with some good ones.

Maybe a poll of ALL the admins and rate em a rating of 1-10. That would let Teddi know of how people feel about the current admins.

3. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Not the best of ideas Todd.

4. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

I guess, depends of people are going to be honest or not. Or are they gonna get pissed and rate them low cause they were kicked for breaking the rules. =/

5. limilim

limilim Active Member

Well there is no proof so this is pretty useless. Also Teddi runs the server and chooses what admins he sees fit

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

But you can complain about admins in the complaints area.

7. limilim

limilim Active Member

But I was just saying that I would be a better complaint if there were proof.

8. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Not much is going to be done if you don't tell us who the person was =/

9. scoutking

scoutking New Member

All the admins are popular the good ones and the bad ones, i wouldnt expect one to go under 8. Post a thread with alot of screenshots and proof of admin abuse
    But even threads with screenshot get no where.

10. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Wish ASSMod web logging was already set up...

11. Tools

Tools New Member

I already proved to you that i wasnt prop surfing... If you want to see how it is not prop surfing come on the sever and i will show you.

12. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

That is true and is makes me mad...

That's the only reason I haven't posted the SS of a certain admin(who changes his name every other time he gets on) dropping refrigerator props down the nexus elevator on to me....

13. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Get a steamID then (SS of status command).

14. scoutking

scoutking New Member

The admins are not bad people, but they are to popular, no one stands up, and when they do they get hammered down even if their a anough screenshots and demos to show the admin is rong.
    The admins just need to admin, and fallow the rules too. Simple as that, admin and fallow the rules.
    Xandrah if i where you, post a thread about it, and make sure you got alot of evidence to support your claim, dont be a ass to the admin stay civil. And when you start war IE me and tox in the racism page, about 2 pages is me and tox going in circles, just ignore them and the thread will move on.

15. chewy1993

chewy1993 Member

I don't quite care now. I know you weren't now.

Also, I have pictures, Do you want to see them?

16. limilim

limilim Active Member

Yes please everyone would like to know

17. chewy1993

chewy1993 Member

Here's the picture you were looking for:

18. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

That's spectacular evidence, as you can see George is just millimeters off the ground. What a huge prop surfer.

19. Tools

Tools New Member

Its funny how you expect to ban admins for small things like dropping a fridge down the elevator. (O and for everyone who wants to know I dropped the mayors fridge down the elevator when xandrah was coming up it.) I mean i got Screens of you killing an admin that is undercover but do i post them. No. I got hundreds of SS of other people who cuss in occ, dm and break rules. They just don't know i was there. I started taking pictures and making cases so i could fight back against people who think they don't break rules.. I even got screens of a admin no clipping through the wall, knocking me out and posing me on the wall after swearing a lot toward me. (He didn't know it was me). But i didn't post it..

Look lets face it, admins are not the same as normal users. You may think that since an admin did something wrong they deserve to be banned for 2 or 3 days. But unlike normal users, admins have a job on the server, which is to watch over the server.

I still don't know why you guy think since we are admin we don't deserve to have fun on our role player server or that we should up hold the rules to the fullest. Some of you should be glad because a lot of you would be banned. You know we could always make this like taco n banana, where if you make the wrong move or kill someone you get perma banned.

Y'all should be happy there is a laid back community like BB role play.

Its a game and if you get stressed out because of BB, you should stop playing and go outside.

Have fun, and stop complaining..

20. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

So that's why Tools the Super Secret Spy changes his name every time he gets on the server

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.