My 5 hours on stranded.

Discussion in 'Stranded' started by Nick Vascuas, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Nick Vascuas

Nick Vascuas Member

Well! If you havent noticed i like stranded, and since i like it so much i played it today. Around 5:50 i started making a base. and around 10 minutes ago i left the server. Well around the time i left the server was completely obliterated in material and prop wise. I know it may not seem like much but Turtle Muncher wanted to destroy every tree on the server. and he did. when i went AFK to help my parents another person decided he wanted a rope. so when i came back there was quite a few rocks lying around and like 8 trees left on the server.

Turtle finally finished cutting all the trees and the little island looked really empty. Another person named Muffintop stayed on the server for quite a while and made an awesome little hut inbetween some banana trees. but they were eaten. If you still are reading this, by the time i left there was no trees left except for 1 that was planted. I have some screenshots of what was left right before i left. i would have taken a pic of our base but a person who had things in it left so it was just a box. I also made my first pistol today

Edit:And can you bring back herbs? people want to be able to cook and make rope without spamming rocks.

Heres some screenshots 6 Pics @ 1200X800 (windowed)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know ive been posting alot but i thought i might as well share my experiance.

2. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

Poor island, looks a wreck D:

3. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

Looks like Fallout o_O

4. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Wat

5. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

Empty...