New Minecraft Survival Server now up!

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Pot Ducky, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

So I finally managed to convince Teddi to put up a new Minecraft SMP Server. This time it is running Tekkit!

IP marruuk.bbservers.co.uk:25568

Have you got bored of the normal Minecraft as you've already completed all the goals? Then this is for you!

With interesting contraption such as automated mining machines, Water pumps and combustion engines Tekkit creates limitless opportunities for the budding adventurer!

But wait there's more!

Some of you may be completely new to Tekkit/Technic Pack. It can be quite overwhelming so I am going to be personally offering free unlimited tutoring!

I'll guide you through the basics of each of the different mods we have installed and then you run free and create something amazing.

How to Join!​

There are many ways to do this but by far the simplest (and the best way to guarantee that you have the exact mods you need) is to download the Technic Launcher. Link!
    http://www.technicpack.net/launcher/

Steps:
    • Once you've downloaded the launcher run the exe (You may need to run it as administrator)
    • A box should eventually pop up that looks like this! http://minecrafter.earthsidemassive...ds/2012/04/emtekkit_technic_launcher_help.png
    • { If no box pops up after you run the technic launcher you have the same problem as me. go to C:\Users\#youruser#\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\ and run the jar file within that folder. }
    • On the box on the left select Tekkit. (second on down)
    • Now's a good time to check the Options tab. In here you can select the amount of memory to allocate. (I suggest at least 1GB - the default)
    • Next type in your Minecraft username and password in the bottom right (your email if you have a Mojang account)
    • It'll then download the mods and Minecraft. This can take quite a long time but be patient!
    • You will then be presented with the normal Minecraft.
    • Hit the Multiplayer button!
    • Click on Add Server (Or Direct Connect if your weird!)
    • Type in the IP marruuk.bbservers.co.uk:25568
    • Hit Join!

And that's it. Either reply in this thread here if your having any issues or wish to have a lesson and get on Mumble!

Mumble info:
    Address : bbroleplay.co.uk
    Port : 64738