No clip assmod problem

Discussion in 'Gaming and Tech' started by Erogoan, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

I get this recently after joining or well, TRYING to join in on [BB]Classic:[attachment=0:3ccij0co]classic.JPG[/attachment:3ccij0co]

I'm guessing I need to download a noclip plugin or something.. but I'd rather not do anything without confirming on what I should do to fix this situation.

On Task Manager after launching Garry's Mod connecting to BB Classic, the Commit Charge is 833M/3481M max, not sure if that will change anything though.

EDIT- I'm mainly worried about that thing near the top right corner saying Lua plugin missing etc etc.

2. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

Funny thing about it;

I joined in on Darkland Fortwars for some DMing fun and the end score was 0:00 Blue and 0:04 Red on Fortwars: Reloaded.
    I was on red team but it was still fun, I got ticked off because some player kept giving blue the ball for no reason which later explained as, "It wasn't assualt?! Woops...."

I quit and joined in on Classic and for some reason it worked then and no other time when I tried joining... So... I guess it's considered fix, I just have to join Fortwars then move onto Classic or something I guess...

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Reinstall Gmod. What you have is i believe a few addons colliding judging from the player select menu.