Nolan "CoolCream" Dawson SubAdmin App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CoolCream, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolCream

CoolCream Member

[DENIED]Nolan "CoolCream" Dawson SubAdmin App

bold = Topic Italics = My answer/explanation

Name: Nolan Markham

Game Name:
    Nolan Coolcream Dawson

About Yourself:
    Well my name is Nolan Markham and I live in Massachusetts (GMT-5 i think) and m 14. I have a lot of time played on the server it was like 100+ hours when it got reset and ive been playing a lot. I speak English quite well, as well as a good ammount of Spanish. I want subadmin mainly because I want to keep BB roleplay as it should be, roleplaying. Lately it has not quite been that the most it can be and I would like to assist in keeping it in line and helping people the best I can. I would of course respond the fastest possible to any problem and try to resolve it the best I can. I dont make any stupid or quick decisions when im an admin, and I make sure I have all sides of the story before doing anything.
    On the server I try to RP when ever I can. I usually try to do something creative (i.e. space station or zoo with Maxy) or just do something more normal but keeping the RP alive. I always follow NLR and report any rule breakers or warn them.
    I also keep active on the website and forums and try to post when i can or give an idea

Past Experience if any:
    been an admin on GRS servers as well as a couple others (of course they were easier to get admin on), as well as owning my own server for a couple months. I also have been admin on CS 1.6 and CS:S as well as DOD:S servers (i know its a different game, but being in control and managing the control of a server is similar)

Main Server you play on:
    BB Roleplay is only server i play when i go on GMod.

Use Ulx:
    I know ULX commands quite well from being admin on different garrys mod server and I know the server commands mostly from watching admins and whatnot.

Admin Refs
    1 [BB]Maxy

2. [BB]Maxy125

[BB]Maxy125 New Member

yes ure a cool guy and a decent rper

3. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

An awesome rper. I've never had any problems with you. You get along with many players in the server and your definately one of the top 5 best mayors.

Useless sub vote: Yes

4. CoolCream

CoolCream Member

wow thx a lot for ur feedback guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.