Og Loc's Sub application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Og Loc, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Og Loc

Og Loc New Member

[DENIED] Og Loc's Sub application

Game Name My: ingame names Og Loc A.K.A Donlan

About Yourself: Well the name's Craig Donlan, I'm 15, I spend quite alot of time dedicated to whatever it is I focus on for that period of time which at the moment is a map I'm making so I quite literally decicate all of my time to a project then have a few hours spare for real-world things and playing on the server.
    I tend to voice my opinions about thing quite alot no matter how unpopular they may be (mainly about server updates and changes)

I'm also on the server from 4pm-10pm gmt+0

When I had done something wrong (breaking rules) and it was asked about I admitted to it and just moved on , not spamming the ban requests with "Admin abuser!!" demanding something needs doing.

I'd also say that I can defuse a heated situation already without being any kind of authority by some light-hearted humour.

I can only recall 2 events of being kicked (once being AFK and the other for "obscenities" with a crowbar I wrote "Wanker" on a wall using crowbar decals I offered to remove it but I was told a kick would be quicker)

I've never had a ban request against me or a ban at all.

Past Experience if any: I was an admin of a cs 1.6 server for several months untill it sadly shutdown although both games are different, the idea of being an admin in a gmod server can't really be any different apart from different commands.

Then recently I was an admin of a cs:s server which meant having to learn how to use a different server managing mod, (so I can easily adapt to using new mods)

Although I only know the absolute bare-bones of ULX I'd be able to pick up on the commands in a short space of time.

Main Server you play on: BB Roleplay, then sometimes I play some Zombie Survival when the server is down, I've probably spent a good 160 Hours on the server already if not more.
    Admin References (Must Be Included in your post)

Admin References
    1)
    2)
    3)

2. Ben Pyre

Ben Pyre New Member

I may not be an Admin but I've played with Loc and he seems to be a really good rper. But If I was an Admin you would have my vote. Good luck

3. Og Loc

Og Loc New Member

Good Luck, the one thing I'll need now I'm knocking on the admin's lair.

4. Lost Darkness

Lost Darkness New Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED] Og Loc's Sub application

Just offering crit here, but i've rarely, if ever, seen you on the server. So maybe you need to spend more time on it, or just rp with the regulars.

Otherwise your chances are kinda slim.

5. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Erm

Have we met?

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I recognize you and know you're active, but don't know any more than that sorry.

7. Og Loc

Og Loc New Member

I don't see how RPing with "regulars" has anything to do with someone's chances of being an admin, considering applications mention nothing at all about your RP ability I'd say it's a stupid thing to comment on.

And just what is a "regular" player now? conisdering the player list changes daily and I rarely see the same names twice in the server.

Anyway it's your comment and it's respected no matter how irrelevant it was to me.

I've been in the server at the same time as you quite alot, I tend to stay out of the admin's sight as much as possible that way I can't be dragged into anything.
    I haven't had to get an admin's attention for anything really anyway so obviously I wouldn't be noticed that much if I hadn't needed an admin compared to someone who tries to get people banned every other minute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.