Omg....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tools, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Tools

Tools New Member

So ya im sitting in my Law enforcement Class when the door opens up and are instructor was like there is a developing situation in a town only an hour from us. A gunman had gone on a spree starting off by shooting his family and then moved to the near by town to kill random people. By the time the class was over the cops had found him at his job dead. The job where he got laid off, he killed himself. This article is old, it had been found out that he did kill himself...

* Gunman on shooting spree in two towns
    * Pursued along highway
    * Killed in parking lot shootout

SEVERAL people were killed in a shooting spree in two US towns, and the gunman is now dead, local police said.

Police said 10 people had been killed in the towns of Samson and Geneva, including the shooter.

The gunman died in the a parking lot a shootout with a police officer and a conservation officer after a pursuit along a highway, The Dothan Eagle reports .

“Had he not been slowed down, no doubt we would have had more casualties,“ Geneva Mayor Wynn Tonmelton said .

“He was shooting anybody he saw.”

The shooting spree began in Samson and included at least one victim at a petrol station.

Geneva County Coroner Max Motley said he he found the body of a woman between the pumps and the front door of a petrol station.

Other victims were found at a home in Samson.

Samson resident Alina Knowles told the Eagle she had witnessed the horrific scene.

“You see what I saw. I went to get the baby (who lived there). There was blood all over that porch. The baby was covered in her mother’s blood,” she said.

Geneva Police Chief Frankie Lindsey was shot in the shoulder but his wound was not serious.

2. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

This happens every year, sorry to say it's not any different than what's happening now.

3. Tools

Tools New Member

Its the worse in Alabama history

4. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Dont become a statistic Tools!

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Well, it's good you weren't harmed yourself, but you should all have lept to it, and tried to get the guy.

Would have been a rather epic news report.

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

And then get shot in the process? <_<

"Shooting anyone he saw"

!

7. Zeke

8. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

WE NEED GUNS BECAUSE ITS IN THE CONSTITUTION WHOS GONNA STOP THE GOVERNMENT PUSHING US AROUND IF THEY DECIDE TO TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY WE NEED GUNS TO DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST CRIMINALS AND THE GOVNERMENT TKING OVER

9. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

I can see it now.

"Joe aka TOOLS in garrys mod saves town of Alabama from crazed gunman"

10. Zeke

We do need guns

11. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Germany shooting

12. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I could care less about the ever so constant and common shootings, but what gets me is that whenever there is a school shooting it always starts like this...

"A 18 year old kid IN BLACK CLOTHING goes on a killing spree"

I can almost guarantee they wouldn't say that if he was in pink. Yes the school shooting in germany is tragic but new articles are funny sometimes. Also towards Tools, glad nothin' happened to you or anyone you knew, and more importantly that he was eventually stopped.