Partial unban - Blackops

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Blackops, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackops

Blackops New Member

I don't understand why I received a three day ban while Harrier received a 1.5 day ban. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8715 I didn't even exploit map.. And I didn't Prop Climb earlier that day. I didn't even have advanced earlier that day. I don't even need the partial unban. I just want to know the logic behind me getting three days and Harrier getting 1.5. Please explain. Thanks.

Billy "Blackops" Crowley

2. Tools

Tools New Member

Man im sorry, But if you wouldnt mind just wait it out? Its not worth leaveing becuase you were banned.. It happened to me before, and i only improved my ways of roleplaying..

Look forward to roleplaying with you though..

3. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Even if you didn't do any of that you should be banned anyway. You were random DMing the other day. I thought I banned you but bb_ban isn't working.

4. Blackops

Blackops New Member

I did prop climb, and I'm going to wait out my ban. I'm not going to quit :p

I just want to know why I got 3 days for doing the exact same thing, if not a little less extreme than harrier and he got 1.5 days. All I am asking for is a reason why mine is double his. Thats all :p

5. Jack Michaels

Jack Michaels New Member

It kinda depends which admin banned you :/ Kaidan may be a little more strict than the admin who banned harrier.

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Precisely.

And if I banned you both then meh, the lengh is given at the time on the spot on the severity of what you were doing, previous actions, etc. Also harrier was banned because Tools suggested between 1-2 days. Which is 1.5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.