Payed for advanced. Didn't get advanced.

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by SpencerSN, Nov 29, 2008.

1. SpencerSN

SpencerSN New Member

Hey guys. I stopped playing when the server went down a couple months or so ago, when Ben dropped out. A week before the server went down I payed for advanced. I played that weekend and had it and the next weekend I went to play I saw the server was gone and heard the story. So I moved on and forgot about it. Lately I started playing again because classic is back. That's when I remembered that I only got a week out of the advanced and would like to have advanced again. It's not that it's a lot of money or anything, but I would like to get it back. It seems right that I get back the three weeks of advanced I couldn't use because the server was gone, (when the donating to restart the server was going on.) Thanks for reading, I hope I can get advanced back.

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

New server, New owner.

In short, when Ben left, we weren't left with much and we're in dire need of donations to keep the server running.

Advanced is a perk for donating, it is not a sale or product purchase. We cannot unfortunatly restore the days you had.

3. SpencerSN

SpencerSN New Member

Ok. I can't see the donation page.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

5. Austin4870

Austin4870 New Member

Internet Explorer doesn't work with that. Don't know if that's fixable, but it would be nice.

6. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

It's fixable, get FireFox.

Lol, but yeah, I could try to fix it.

7. Austin4870

Austin4870 New Member

Lol. I have Safari and it works fine, so not a problem for me. I was really just pointing it out.