PC Gamers Unite Against CODMW2

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zephyr1551, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Matchmaking = shit regardless of it being console or pc. I hated hated hated hated Bungie using match making hence why I've probably played about 2 games online in halo 2 and 3 (PC doesn't use matchmaking so fuck them.) The first game (COD4) wasn't that great, it wasn't realistic at all, things like the shitty $10 nightvision goggles make me lol and at how many people will actually pay another $90 for that piece of shit (I mean come on its like the masterchief helmet lots of idiots bought it and no one uses it, the nightvision goggles are as big as a fucking tire so whos gonna wear that shit).

Wasn't gonna buy this, this is just like fucking SecuROM shit it pisses me off (incase you don't know SecuROM is how developers punish people who buy the game by installing a virus on their computer.)

So I have to say fuck this game I'm doing what I always do when I don't wanna pay, boycott or obtain it in a free method.

2. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

The petition will not work, Developers never listen to them (part from Valve of course; look at the Dead Course campain: That was ment to stop boycotters)

I was oringanally going to get MW2 because I enjoyed COD4. Now since Activision cant get off their lazy arses to make dedicated servers they will just go: Lets just make a shitty port with match making.

This has looked me into pirating the game, since I will probably play WM2 just for the singleplayer.

3. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

shitty game is shit.