Perry's TTT Trial Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Perry, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

In-Game Name: Perry

About Me: Never sure where to start on these things. I'm 18 (despite John thinking I'm an old pedo), and live in Manchester, UK, work part time on weekends and finished college recently. I have no pets and I am middle class. I don't like to feel useless in any community I take part in, so I always seem to gravitate towards admin and stick to it. Most of my Steam time is now on the TTT server, although I do play a few other games. I think I'm pretty mature but I love to have fun and know how to take a joke. I used to play RP07 and 08 with the name Dante with the Syndicate, although I don't think anyone will remember that too well. I do work 12 hours a week, on Friday 5-9pm and Saturday 1-9pm with some overtime inbetween weeks, shouldn't be a problem though.

Past Experience: Wasn't sure what to list it by, but here:

CS 1.6 - About 6 months admining with AMX.

CSS, TF2, Zombie Master, GMod (and a bunch of other SourceMods) - Admin for about 2.5-3 years, mostly using Sourcemod admin.

Minecraft - Roughly 1 year as a high admin on a popular (70+ players) server - Using Bukkit and other admin tools.

MTA: San Andreas - About 8 months but this is worth pointing out it is ongoing. I am still an admin on this server and hope to split my time between there and here. It may take up more of my time as it is a server that averages 800 players a day, but I will still definitely commit over 7 hours a week to [BB]. I hope it won't count against me, but I didn't want to lie on my app.
    EDIT: On second thought, due to [BB]'s mainly American playerbase there should be no issue with overlap, as it'll be mainly late afternoon/night that TTT needs an admin.

Downside to my experience is that I've never used your admin system before (Amen? or something that sounds like that), so it may take a while to get used to it if I am accepted.

Reference(s):
    John Waffles Brown
    Elky
    Overlord

Server/Mumble Time: I can come on the server and mumble at basically any time when I'm not working. Over 7 hours should definitely be no problem.

Thanks for reading, and I appreciate any constructive criticisms.

1 person likes this.
  2. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

Well a shock the join date you have was Feb 2008 and mine is Jun 2008. So there’s also proof you been with the BB community longer than me. So you’ve been around since Ben was here interesting. I asked you questions on mumble and you replied well to what I asked. I also tried looking at history applications just too find more information about your history here. I sadly couldn’t find much due to kaiden’s and teddi’s forum clean ups.

But also you were here at age 15 and dang you’re an adult now you’ve all grown up. You’ve got a job in life and have nice interesting history from reading your application. Lots of nice experience of admin work.

I have no complaints at all and if I need to update my reasons for this reference I can talk all day about perry.

Overlord Full Admin Reference +1

[​IMG]

3. Elk

Elk ecology enthusiast

Yes I want Perry to admin with me. Prease.
    Yes yes.

4. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Yea he gave me his autograph. +1, If you need a follow up for my reference ask me on steam why I think Perry is #1 guy.

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.