Polski Pete's application for sub-admin

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Polski Pete, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

[DENIED]Polski Pete's application for sub-admin

My in-game name is "Pete Polak"
    I am 28 years old i was born in a small part of Poland called Pi?a and there is a small town called Rogo?no i was born 1980 8th of may and i went to small elementary school in Pi?a when i was 6 then 10 years later in 1996 there was a civil war because of new politics and we were running out of supplies so it let to a war i killed 7 people in that war but only to protect myself and since no-one has cared for poland before now nobody actually wrote or told anything about the war
    anyway back to stuff about me instead of wars
    im hetero sexual and im married
    i dont have any kids
    i didnt go to a university since that was the time the war started
    i love children with dicipline and respect for adults
    and im catholic
    my real name is Petrovski Karkovnistuch
    i moved from Poland when i was 19 to a small country called Denmark and married my wife later i took a language education to get a job and citizenship and lived there till i was about 26 later on me and my wife moved back to Poland and now we live here
    i love horror movies like the classic "Pet Semetary" and all zombie movies from george a. romero
    i respect all peaple who treat me well and i am nice to all i meet in the start if they later on treat me like dirt they get the same in return
    i have many video games but i dont play much anymore most of all i just chat with old friends on the internet

i got Garrysmod at the start of 2008 but i have been playing Garrysmod 9 for a long time before i got that so i would say i have an okay experience with the game
    i have been admin before on a server called Random Roleplay however i decided to leave the server since everybody was rude and evil
    i have not been admin since august 9th 2008
    and i was admin for 3 months or so including sub-admin

the main server i play on is ClassicRP
    but maybe it will change to SeriousRP
    IF i get this application aproved and then start playing on SeriousRP server instead of ClassicRP i hope its ok

Admin References (Must Be Included in your post)

i have some experience on builing things i think im pretty good at it myself

well that was my application i hope i will be aproved since i would do my best and also because i have come to like the people here very much they have all been kind to me and listened when i have told them stories and opinions

I promise to do what any full admin will tell me to do unless its against the rules and i will never abuse my power
    i will only ban or kick people if they deserve it and not for any personal reasons
    i have read the rules and understand them all

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Funny, I know Fletcher who was owner of RR, he's quite a nice guy. He was an admin at BB in the early days.

3. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Admin references are admins that have given you a reference as they think you will do well as a subadmin

they HAVE to be full admin and have a long explanation and post in teh app

4. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Info about you is about your personality who you are your age etc.

Like Im joe smhoe and im 20 years old and im from new york. i was a straight a student in hs and was in my own band etc i love video games you get the point?

5. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

yeah i get the point i also edited my app a little

6. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Ive seen you on the serevr and spoek to you on vent and your a nice guy and a good rper, but, I think you need to spend some more time getting to know the community and the people in it.

7. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

hmm perhaps you are right
    i mean i know most of the good people on the server and all of the anoying ones who make drawings of penises! :mad:
    but yeah youre right i have only been playing on BB for 1½ months too
    so admins just give me your opinion and if this gets denied ill just try again in 2 months or more

8. alex116

alex116 New Member

you could also see getting the sub-admin as a way of getting to know everyone a bit more and gaining trust. I suppose what im trying to say it that it could work both ways :)

9. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

yes that is also correct and i showed alot of people how good i am at roleplaying today and i made quite alot of friends even people i didnt like before
    so i have 1 admin that says yes but too soon so i think thats a no so far
    anyone else?

10. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

hello everybody i just want to say merry christmas and a happy new year i am going on a small vacation to Romania not so far from Poland

and leave some comments so ill have some fun stuff to read after i come home
    hey admins thanks for your replies although it was only angry biker who answered my app HAHAHAH ah i dont blame you after you get to the top theres alot of stuff to take care of and it will stress you and make you want to hit something when people cry out "do that admin or ill report you for abusing"... or was that just me they kept bugging everytime i muted a guy fro spamming the OOC in the last 5 hours?

anyway leave some cute and funny comments in here
    and i apreciate compliments... who doesnt
    so all you nice people i hope for you to have lots of presents and happy days because i think you all deserved it... well most of you

11. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

I don't remember giving you my reference, that and the fact i cant ref for 1 month

12. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Yeah don't think he was 100% sure what a ref was at the time.

13. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Ahhh, ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.