PrisonNightmare's BB Surf Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Prisonnightmare, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Prisonnightmare

Prisonnightmare New Member

Name: PrisonNightmare
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91175733
    Punishment #: 15371
    Reason For Ban: "Requested"
    Ban Duration: Permanent

So this incident occurred over a year ago now I believe, I logged onto the server one day and there were a bunch of people asking to be banned, I thought it was a meme and said "Can I be banned?" in voice chat. Next thing I knew I was perma'd. I know it was really fucking stupid of me to say that and I shouldn't have, and I now regret it. I know usually ban appeals aren't for "asking for forgiveness" but I have no previous punishments to my name on this community and it has been a very long time since this event occurred so I was wondering if I could get a second chance.

I've been in the surfing community for a long time now and my main surfing server has just shut down recently, so I've been looking for a new place to mainly surf on. If you can't unban me I understand, just thought I'd try to appeal it to see what happens. Hopefully you take this request into consideration, thank you for your time.

-- PrisonNightmare/Hades

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I think this is more a sign of the times, these days we wouldn't perm ban someone asking for it unless there were extreme circumstances (addiction etc), more likely to perm mute. I have no issue with this but will let Teddi decide as he applied it.

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

While it's untrue you don't have prior punishments (as you do), I don't really remember the context in which this was done in - Kaiden's right in that generally we don't just permaban people these days so as far as I'm concerned this is lifted.

Kaiden likes this.