Public Apology to one of my greatest ever, but lost, friends... Blitz.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Advantage, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

You know Blitz… when I read your post it made me realise how much I had changed. My attitude was all over, I had dedicated myself more to TnB than LiF, and I bailed out without even talking to anyone…. Alot of my decisions were last moment, and near enough everything you said in that post was right. You know Blitz, You were the person I most respected out of anyone I know on the internet… You have been a great friend, and you were like a brother to me…. If I could turn back time… I would… I would change how I was and continued to be…. But I can’t… Everything is Behind me and I can only hope that the future will be better. Darius… You have had it hard over the past few years… and I know this. You are at the happiest time of your life now, and I am sorry for even being how I was… I miss spending time with you guys on vent, and hanging out on random servers, the Pacmen Clan.. everything Darius… You mean an awful lot to me as a dear friend, and I really am sorry for everything… I can only hope for your forgiveness, because you were a great friend…

I wrote this up on my blog Blitz.. but I wasn't sure you would keep in contact with that....

Also, to everyone else over the past few months... I have done things I regret... and leaving [BB] Behind was one of the biggest things... I just hope that I can start a fresh... Back as a member here, rather than a powerfreak, hypocritical idiot.. as Blitz stated...

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

[youtube]HGC003Xz3CY#t=3m13s[/youtube]

See 3:13 for details.

3. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

lol'd

4. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

what is tis

5. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,