Read this

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by [BB]Kyle, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

2. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

Lol omg, her life sucks so bad.

3. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

keyless entry? OMFG PROP BLOCK

4. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

5. Corran

Corran Active Member

LOL.

Dude, that guy has problems. ._.

6. Light Yagami

Light Yagami New Member

Gutted...

This is why we should teach noobs how to speak OOC, she obviously couldn't call the mayor to demote this guy.

7. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

lol Biff but really that is just sick and fuc*** up

8. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

lol Biff but really that is just sick and fuc*** up[/quote:2253n6tt]

Yea it is pretty messed up, guy burns the dead kid in the oven in the basement, rapes his 18 year old kid and has 7 kids with her "Clearly had no idea what a CONDOM WAS", cheated on his wife and pretty much held her as a hostage more or less. Ill be amazed if he dosnt get at least 25 years, or even better, add up each years of the children of whose childhood he ruined and tack on the 25 years, that would be....around 118 years in jail.

I mean the kids can barely speak english, and insted speak somthing that sounds like cooing and growling, theyve never seen the sun, one of the kids saw the moon for the first time and said "Is that were god sits?" I mean jesus christ, i cant even imagine not haveing seen the sun,moon or anything on the surface my entire life and then what it would feel like to finaly see grass or feel wind.

Personaly i think he should get to be beaten by each of the kids repeatedly, includeing the one he put into a coma "How i dont know?", then forced to live in that same little hell hole he created for the first part of his sentence without a T.V "They had one down there" or anything that would make his stay comfertable , then sent to jail were he will be gang raped everyday until he finds a way gang rape himself back in time to stop himself from drugging his kid and throwing her down there to begin with.

9. FAMOUS

FAMOUS New Member

2 years ago, i went to see me Austrian cousins. Some sick freak had done the samething apart form not havin kids and the girl was like 18. These 2 Austrian people have done allmost the same thing.

Strange Austrian craze?

10. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

Yea it is pretty messed up, guy burns the dead kid in the oven in the basement, rapes his 18 year old kid and has 7 kids with her "Clearly had no idea what a CONDOM WAS", cheated on his wife and pretty much held her as a hostage more or less. Ill be amazed if he dosnt get at least 25 years, or even better, add up each years of the children of whose childhood he ruined and tack on the 25 years, that would be....around 118 years in jail.

I mean the kids can barely speak english, and insted speak somthing that sounds like cooing and growling, theyve never seen the sun, one of the kids saw the moon for the first time and said "Is that were god sits?" I mean jesus christ, i cant even imagine not haveing seen the sun,moon or anything on the surface my entire life and then what it would feel like to finaly see grass or feel wind.

Personaly i think he should get to be beaten by each of the kids repeatedly, includeing the one he put into a coma "How i dont know?", then forced to live in that same little hell hole he created for the first part of his sentence without a T.V "They had one down there" or anything that would make his stay comfertable , then sent to jail were he will be gang raped everyday until he finds a way gang rape himself back in time to stop himself from drugging his kid and throwing her down there to begin with.[/quote:2kqt3dbt]

Lol if you read it says he faces a maximum sentence of 15 years. WTF.

11. Corran

Corran Active Member

15 years?

That guy deserves 25+ years, if not a life-sentance for all of that.

Damn those Austrian pedophiles .. -_-

12. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Lol yea, that guy definately deserves to be eaten by CPs while he's in prison.

13. BlackDog

Well when you think about it, he most likley wont last 15 years, hes 71, he'll be 96 if he gets out, and as i beleive he probably wont, most prisoners world wide seem to hate people like him.

14. angry biker

angry biker Detective

i agree hell probely die in prison,he is to old to last in there.
    oh btw happy birthday! ;D

15. [BR]Brandon Roberts

[BR]Brandon Roberts New Member

WTF That is sick WHo ever posted this and it is firetrucked up

16. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

I found it on the local newspaper I found (i read online everyday) and i wanted to share this with [BB] community to see what your reactions were and see what you had to say about this. But if you want to still call me sick for a person posting this you can unless do you mean the person at http://www.theday.com? poster idk just wondering

17. BlackDog

We can hope he does, and thanks for the happy birthday man, im now 18, yay... childhood ends soon for me

18. [BB]Doctor P. Head

[BB]Doctor P. Head New Member

19. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Even prisoners have a "code" I guess you could say. Kill a child, rape someone, you will not be liked by ANYONE in that prison...

He should really have gotten a life sentance, I'm not sure why he didn't.

Trivia :D - What is the longest jail sentance ever given to someone in the US? :p

20. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Look at this.....

ITS A MEGA BUMP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.