Resolved my issues, and I apologize for my ignorance.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dumbo, Nov 3, 2009.

?

We cool?! ;o

1. Hell yaa dawg

16 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Hell naww u bach i hate u :cry:

16 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

DID YOU HEAR? DUMBO MIGHT STILL BE NORMAL!!

I apologize for my behavior recently, I know you're probably thinking "that isn't dumbo! :cry:", and such, and it's led to many actions such as the removal of my administration, and I think I've come to a conclusion on resolving my stupid drama towards BB.

It doesn't involve anything of what I've mentioned, in fact, that's what I thought was the problem with this community, and that I hated it, but rather it was entirely different, an itch in my brain caused me to think as to why I was having this abnormal behavior of mine, coming from me, this is abnormal and rather ignorant of me.

And to give myself a satisfactory, I am a bit more optimistic about BB, but that's where resolving my issues come into play, I basically had a false sense of BB failing, for no reason at all, I constantly had raged about the movement code which is fixed now, and felt the updates were too slow, thus building up a pressure of should I had left, and thus caused me to rage at everyone, thinking ignorantly that BB was over, but looking over chat logs with Teddi and I having an argument, I think it was just that ( me having false sense in BB declining ).

But being more optimistic ( like prior, but I had seem to forgotten all that ), it seems it's not bad at all, and I would like to continue to where we last started, of course it might take some healing, and you might not trust me enough, but I do believe I have hit the nail on the head, all because what I believed, which is was totally wrong, and I sincerely apologize.

I do believe I took upon an influence in what others have said, might have been Advantage, I don't know, but I honestly at one point had taken influence of anothers words of it declining ( this person happens to be at better understanding of BB than I do ), and while other admins have influenced me to do some of the things I regret doing ( teleporting too frequently, I even noticed this X.X ).

I guess when you feel like a community is declining, you tend to not give a damn anymore, thus I went on a flaming spree, insulting everyone. Before it wasn't like that, I was a decent member of BB, and I would like to continue to be one, but I need to not fall into this hole again.

It's not that I wanted to take a break from Administration either, in fact, I never had to, just I felt like I was being a bad admin and wanted to take a break, but because that I felt BB was turning into a shit hole, I figured it didn't matter ether i teleport to the runners area constantly and basically abusing my administration abilities, but I am still dedicated to my standard, and thus I got mixed up and confused.

Certain chat logs can confirm I've been insulting Teddi, and Cpfair, but for the wrong reasons, as said above about my issues. There also had been a case of me bragging of being pro, bhop, almighty, w/e etc, and I really do think I am I'm very good on the server, no lies, you know it. xP But I know it will generally annoy people without them saying a word, so I knew I shouldn't have said it.

I would look like an idiot, and be generally annoying when doing this, and really, everyone just wants to have fun and games, not to see who's more proer, in general. Of course we joke about it, I would usually joke too, but lately I've been more serious about it, which is stupid of me.

Before all this, I'd tend to ignore anything that generally annoyed me, but since my issues got in the way, it pressured me enough to say such things.

As for the Rice community, that could have been an influence, yes, but since I repent my wrong-doings, I'm going with a balance in both worlds.

P.S. I'm sorry Teddi, and Clive for wasting your time on my foolishness :3; And any false information I gave to people in steam chat.

Please don't see this as me whining some more, or some dramatic period I'm going through in generally jokingly related to be woman. ( :v ) But I made this thread to clear everything up! Primarily Teddi will find this to his importance.

It might sound stupid that I'm telling you this even when it's my own problem, but believe it, that's what ignorance does to someone. :cry:

2. Nar

Nar New Member

Its kewl with me dawg also its Nar i finally made accounts <.<

3. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

That's cool. I just want some good feedback since well, it's like trying to break out of a prison, and you're finally set free, or rather in this case, I'm set free from my own stupidity of what I thought of BB.

Also it's funny how it still recognizes you only having 0 posts.

4. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

if you'd been around BB Longer you would of realised, that it's had it's own rough patches.

In being an administrator you shouldn't just go on a minge because you think bb is near it's end.

When some things happened, with srs rp etc, BB really did look on it's last legs, but thanks to the chilled minds of the administration team, they worked as a team to get it back again.

It's happened before and it's bound to happen again

nuf said

5. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Frankly, if you think that BB is near it's end now, you've clearly gone insane. Because until we started up Deathrun and Stranded that's what it looked like. And now we even have an RP server back up, so really I don't know what you're going on about. But this does at least give me a bit of self satisfaction in that now my dislike of you is further justified. You clearly didn't care much about BB to begin with, if it seemed to be "dying." And since when does a community "dying" ever mean you can do whatever the crap you want, especially as an admin, get some self control.

That's enough of a rant from me for now, may come back to it later if I can think of anything else.

6. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

With Xandrah on this one, We've been through worse.

7. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The guy is sorry, leave dumbo alone!

Also wut
    [​IMG]

8. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Wut

9. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Posts aren't counted in off topic therefor he hasnt posted anywhere than in off-topic = 0 posts

10. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

Yes, I thought Teddi was the reason BB was declining, so generally I was pissed.

11. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Where exactly was he minging again and who is he? XD

12. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

I am dumbo, i've been posting here for months. :embarrased:

13. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Ignore my last post, I remember you now, god I'm dumb. Sorry kinda dealing wit something stupid and prematurely posted.

14. Jellyhead

Jellyhead New Member

15. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

Yeah, people remember me as a nice person, lately I've been tied up into a bunch. :sad:

16. AlbelTrakcovish

AlbelTrakcovish Uber Special Person

I DEMAND BANZOR
    Ntrly tho.
    Glad you're not on your period anymore, even if I don't come around the servers anymore.

17. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

I never found anything wrong with you in the first place

18. limilim

limilim Active Member

I've been through the downfall of 2 rp communities and frankly BB isn't even close to shutting down.

Also you made fun of my artwork and that shall never be forgiven :(

19. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

For this treachery

[​IMG]

20. Dumbo

Dumbo Ban'd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.