Rick Roll'd

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Noobie, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caldera3

Caldera3 New Member

noobie you chris mint and tools are by far not the worst trolls but the DUMBEST

you want rick'roll'd banned because you dont like him(i.e:you calling him sexist for no reason...)

i may not like you 3 but you dont see me posting fake ban requests on you :p

2. Caldera3

Caldera3 New Member

the way i see it your trolling around i remember the other day you throwing "sexist" around like it meant something.you were trolling,you were gonna get demoted then you start throwing that word around like a bird with a peice of bacon in it's mouth.

3. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Cald is alowed to post, he was with me when this was happening, im waiting to see if joker posts he was there.

4. Mike

Mike <b><font color="green">Original Who</font></b>

Flame central. I definitely agree with Evander. This is hilarious

[User was warned for this post - Don't post in ban threads unless asked to come fowards.]

5. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Ok, well you ain't suppose to be posting read the rule on what teddi said on this, and do you guys agree with one person who says someone flames automatically or what? How was i flaming? I mean everyone is throwing it around at me. Not her when she was just cussing alot on the first page of this. And seriously stop posting useless stuff, I do not want your opinion on if "I" am flaming or not.

I want the answer on whats gonna happen to her. She still gots no proof of me annoying mayor.

6. Noobie

Noobie New Member

I wasn't getting demoted. A bunch of people kept making fun of me because I'm a girl that plays the server. Oh no. That isn't sexism. You people need to stop lying. You whine about every little thing you can whenever I see you online.

Edit: Also. For those that say I'm posting this because I hate Rick I'm not. He has abused, flamed, and generally annoyed literally EVERYONE I know on BB. Stop throwing these random useless posts at me saying I just hate him. I don't. I was friendly with him until he started the trolling and whining.

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I don't actually see anyone making fun of you for playing. We have a female Admin and female sub admin, therefore no one is being sexist or making fun of you from what i can see. If this was live on the server at the time, they can stick it up their asses as far as i can care. I can guarantee you 70% of that "group" would have been owned by Evander. I would have more expected for them trying to "swoon" you by using cheesy pickup lines etc. Now both of you so far have shown me respect, so what i believe this has turned into is clash of the egos. This is why i'm both suggesting you start leaving this alone now.

Edit: Changed a line.

8. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Teddi i got the proof i am not letting this go. She keeps lieing, and i want justice. I got 1 admin that knows this, rostik knows this. I even got proof. She does. You seen her call me a mental lapdog. Why is she not being punished when its obvious.

9. Teddi

Because this is a ban request for you, not her.

Duh.

And which Admin? Tox is a sub admin.

10. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

And i changed the ban around on her because she gots no proof. Sorry for not adding SUB in front of admin. But tox even said she was doing this. And i actually got screenshots.

11. Teddi

You're trying to sell a forum moderater his own rules. I've stated you want to Ban her, post a new thread. Otherwise Rick, seriously, fuckoff. I'm starting to see a more nasty, cheap side of you. I've been neutral, i've tried calming but you've insisted on attempting to pressure me and play this argument in your way. Now simmer down. You know what you've got to do. Do it or else.

12. Caldera3

Caldera3 New Member

i know sure as hell he wasnt.he was selling guns as a gun dealer.

so why do you lie ???

i missed a little part here...

no hes not everyone was fine with him.quit throwing EVERYONE in there :mad:

13. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Just stop posting. Nothing is gonna happen.

14. Noobie

Noobie New Member

Thanks. This thread should just be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.