Rob PC Camp -I've had it now

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Advantage, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

I'm sure we've all seen the post , well , if ya havent it is below :
    [attachment=0:32oc8wsa]camphead.jpg[/attachment:32oc8wsa]
    And Again PC Camp has taken this one step too far ... except he has insulted one of our most valued admins , someone who has been here from near the start , someone who has put ALOT of effort in the community ... and what has PC Camp done ? HAD SUCH A DIG AT HIM ITS UNBELIEVABLE ... this is the last step PC Camp .... i mean it .... you may be a developer and head of the Sandbox server , but you've got george : full admin on BB , runs the multi-gamemode AND the puzzle server which we are constantly trying to improve ..... he creates sites such as his userbar site for the benefit of everyone on BB and made the current stats page.... you , code a bit , expect the world in which you do not deserve .... George has kept his head down , George has done alot of work and doesnt expect to be in the position he's in .... he has EARNT it , you think you deserve this , that and the other and have now insulted someone a higher rank than you ...... i am issuing this complaint because i have had enough of this foolish behaviour ..... go get a life PC Camp , George has been busy , what have you been doing ? going to las vegas etc etc .... you have taken this so far even YOU can't take it back .....
    We need to get this sorted

2. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

You obviously don't understand it's an inside joke. Me and george miller are niggers, and you know that.

Plus, like I posted in the thread, I don't own the SQL database so I can't do anything about fixing it.

Case closed, misunderstanding.

3. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

you have no rights to close this camp ......
    that is a BAD insult .... Saying I get along with George like a brother...
    If anyone said anything like that about me i would be having serious words with the other admins .....
    how do you explain that ?

4. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

[​IMG]

No comment.

5. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

there was also this instance towards ben in the admin only area .... who do you think you are dude ?

6. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

I thought it was funny that everyone was complaining about getting their admin. Who cares? It's not offensive.
    [​IMG]

7. limilim

limilim Active Member

At least change the post to offend less people. :-\

8. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Yes Pc camp,Ill have to agree whit advantage on this one.I personally think,that you think you worth more and work more than everyone else.Here:

Oh Teddi did far more stuf than you.He has been whit the community for around 1 year and a half.He may not be a coder,but I can say whitout him the server would not be as popular well
    as it is now.I also looked at the bob sandbox application to.And I looked what you said:

Bob get told that.

Very Mature Pc camp.

Once again,mature.

You claim that bob smackaloaf is not mature,but look how you act.That all.I have no personal hate against you pc camp,that just how you behave and it not right.

9. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

I know I don't pick sides on sides but this is what I will say from my point of view:

From being on BB for this time of length of knowing everyone and some of them so little, I know the time length of how long George has been on BB yes I heard he is good at doing the designing of BB and trying to help out best, as well with in the new time of PC Camp coming he has ALSO done good designing,

But NOW from hearing and thinking of you two being too close of HELPING each other on coding with each other it has gotten you two jealous (or one of you) of saying who’s made by who blah...

But I understand people argue that is life it happens, Evan though PC complained at an Full still breaking rules BUT being a DESIGNER for BB is still a important Rank for BB

I am glad BB has bring a lot of good fresh designers for BB to improve... why complain with each other... when you both at the beginning AGREED with each other to share information with each other shop whining your fault for agreeing in the first place.

Move on and advance to learn more by your self if you feel that’s better off (Like example of Kudo copying it all...) We improved the BB server now and we should be proud of moving on now from trying to improve BB.

As well BB should NOT be involved with non-sense drama there is no need for it. All I can say is stop sharing each other coding or helping each other out if your both at each other throats

All I can say is... just go your separate ways and just sort it out...

(I apologies if anything I said was uh... mean but I don't pick sides...)

10. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

anyway ... it MUST be wrong at your end as Advanced isnt working

11. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

Why do people think this is a battle against me and George? Like I said, me and George are niggers (boys, we <3 each other) so i don't get it.

12. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Now,it not a battle against you and george,Just saying what people thinks of you.How you behaved theese past day.

13. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

Now,it not a battle against you and george,Just saying what people thinks of you.How you behaved theese past day.[/quote:3bz37sqp]

Eddie is the exact same lines as me, We only give out what we felt... we not picked any side...

14. za090

za090 New Member

Camp the post you made was completely not needed and was an insult to him and apparently alot of his friends. So if I may ask what the f*ck is your god damn problem?

15. limilim

limilim Active Member

We don't have to get testy.....
    I don't want to pick sides also but its sounds like this is an inside joke.

16. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

I'm assuming this is a joke, since PC Camp hasn't PMed back saying if he's drunk.

17. Sleepydragn1

Sleepydragn1 Serious Business Since 08

Uh, uber flaming attack? Personally, I think it's just a joke and you guys are just taking it too seriously. It's like how people have yo momma fights and such.

18. za090

za090 New Member

Joke or not its completely not needed and just a bull sh*t post

19. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

i feel like a broken record...
    HE TOOK THIS OTT ( Over The Top )
    something has to be sorted!

20. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

You have the right to NOT read what he posts... Now I'm not a fan of PC Camp from past events, but he's a bit better now, and here i'll defend him. If you wanted the post to be edited, you could ask him... instead of coming here to do something about whatever it is you wish to happen. It was a joke, and from what he says, and inside one, so you apparently wouldn't know where it came from.

The comment on the "zomg ben pow@rz" or whatever it was, once again... being funny, you can't take much of what's said on a forum to seriously as done here. There will be jokes, and attempted to be funny, but if it offends you that much, PM him to edit the post or something (which he did change it).

Also Advantage,
    Some people are in school, some people do have work, and homework. Maybe he can't get around to it right away, it's not his fault as to my understanding he is trying to do better in school. Just my view on this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.