Rockshell's 2nd Trial Admin Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Rockshell, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockshell

Rockshell New Member

My Game name-

In most games, it is Rockshell, but I may be referred to as Prestomydo.

About Yourself-

I am 14 years old, and I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I am the owner of two schnauzer pups, both 3 years old. I have a sister who is turning 10 tomorrow, and a mom and a dad, which basically sums up my family. My parents are very lenient on me, and I am usually allowed to stay online for whatever causes, even during the weekdays, as I am currently being home-schooled. Even though I may be 14 years old, I consider myself to be mentally past that of an average 14 year old, before I started homeschooling, I had 3/4 advanced preparation classes, and have always had a very stable psychological state of mind. I have played piano for many years, and have always excelled at it, my parents were both in the Georgia Redcoat Marching Band, if anyone has ever heard of it, and my dad is the band director at my local high school, so I consider myself to have the genes of a musician. Back into the realms of video-gaming, It all started with a gameboy, which turned into a gameboy SP, then the DS, DS lite, gamecube, and now a wii. Alas, they are all from Nintendo, so I mainly stay on the computer anyways, which is a very expensive and good one, although I may still experience lag quite a bit. I usually spend a lot of time playing video games, and when I get hooked on a game (such as g-mod) I usually explore it in depth before returning to casual play of normal games. A friend recommended Garry's Mod to me, so I got steam, and eventually found [BB]Deathrun, which has remained one of my favorite games of all time now, because I like the community itself, and I just love playing deathrun all in all. I hope to stay with the [BB] Community for a while, and I'd like to be just a little bit more involved.

Past Experience-

I currently have OP in a minecraft server - "!!!!The best server evar [Garunteed]", and have had admin in a now-dead Counter strike server. Yet nothing from Garry's Mod yet.

7 hours a week on the server-

I haven't been all that active on Deathrun mostly because of the recent discovery of Minecraft, but also because no one is ever on, but I like to message people on steam, and try to get a session going. I also sense (and hope) that deathrun is about to become very popular again due to some recent updates and this section should be easily be no problem for me. :smile:

Some time must have been spent on Vent-

For some reason, my computer refuses to properly download ventrillo, as I have tried, but once I get it working, (and I should) I will definitely get on. (I bought a new gaming headset, so it should help too.
    :yay:

Small Edit- I have only 41 posts, and I know Teddi took 50 post count off of the list, but before the forum re-shuffle I had way more, and on a side note, May will be my 8th Month with [BB]

2. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

Going to have say no. At least you put in the proper requirments for Past Experince.

I dont think we need your whole lifestory, thank you.

3. Georgester03

Georgester03 New Member

i think yes but i agree... we dont need a life story xD

4. Rockshell

Rockshell New Member

It did feel a little life-storyish, but I wanted it to be good, and better to have more information than needed, than less.

5. Georgester03

Georgester03 New Member

yeah but not with like life storys like this....."MEH SISTER IS TURNING 10 SO THAT SUMS MY FAMILY UP....WOOT WOOT! :p lol like no thats not needed for admin app :p

6. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

ok georgester i can tell you are like 6, but anyways i think this app is pretty good but i'm not saying yes or no because i don't really know you that well

7. Mc Diddles

[​IMG]

8. Georgester03

Georgester03 New Member

im not 6 -_- im 14

9. Mc Diddles

[​IMG]

10. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

You aren't cut out for the job kid. Maturity level is negative. : / You arent active and your applying for the wrong thing... This should really be a Minecraft app.

11. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

This is one of the only things said so far that I agree with that isn't psychobabble or an image macro(although I agree with that too at this point).

12. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

I think I did a life story in a few of my apps. Anyways I say yes.

13. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

[​IMG]

14. Rockshell

Rockshell New Member

I don't think you should be the one telling people what a good admin application is.

15. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

To know what a good application looks like, look at the accepted ones.

16. Rockshell

Rockshell New Member

Ok, I got Ventrillo running, so I'm on that now, but I'm rather confused as to how it works....

17. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

One question, is your sister hot?

I know she's 10, but that's k.

18. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

wat

Attached Files:

19. Rockshell

Rockshell New Member

That's not really how my mind works.

20. Zeke