Rofl's admin app.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Roflpancake, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roflpancake

Roflpancake New Member

Game Name: Roflpancake :DD
    About Yourself : My name is Sam. I am 15. I waste my life on garrys mod :p But i love BB and play it ALOT.
    Past Experience if you have any (All games is ok, however Gmod experience is best looked upon) : Past experience= Co owning a server. Um super admin on lots of servers. Blagh.
    Requires one Admin references (Must Be Included in your post) :
    Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server: Yes. I can well school will be in the way. I can get it done.
    Some time must have been spent on Vent: Sure. Ill spend time on vent if i really NEED too. And im on sometimes.

Extra: Also. If there is anything extra scripter/coder. Talk to me. I KNOW THIS WONT HELP

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Did you even bother to properly read the application?

3. Elk

Elk ecology enthusiast

*sigh*

4. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

We don't accept rats to the family.

Don BB sends his regards.

(App has little to no effort btw, If you along with all the other people wait and actually take the time to type out a proper application, then you would be considered)

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Nothing new will be said, so might as well deny this now.

Thanks for applying but try to become more well known within the community, work on your post count as well (but don't just spam random stuff, need to actually contribute to the forums), also you'd need to get the admin reference too, and your application should be more in-depth, take a look at some of the previously accepted applications (but don't copy them as that's an insta-deny).

Cheers.

EDIT: Actually, I'll give you a chance to re-work your app as you only just posted it, but ye.

6. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

Before GMan or Xander see this, I will take the time to kindly say, "no". You may have been here for circum 2 months, but you have eight posts (meaning you are clearly not that active), and I have seen you only a handful of times on the servers themselves.

Now, get ready for the pain of the flamers.

7. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Xander? I've seen this already, and didn't bother posting because I knew that it was going to be denied, and as Kaiden said "nothing new will be said."

8. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

For gods sake you and Halo asked this last night and Overlord said "No."

Why did you even bother? I mean Halo's getting a tad better. But please. Did you honestly think this would be accepted? Lets go into critism mode (also know as "jerk" mode). Your impatient, you whinge and moan untill you get your model/trail, emoticons and bad grammar all over the place, obviously NOT 15 and your constant sexual harrsment to teddi is across the line. The worst thing of all your probably not going to read ANY of this app and keep spamming "ref my app plz :D" on the servers, then when you find out its been denied, you'll wait a few weeks and post another.

On a postive note, you are postive (hurr hurr) I cant think of any other reasons you would make a good admin right now. But if you can, work your way to becoming a more respected member and become more active on the fourms (I'm going to regret saying that I know it).

9. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

There really needs to be a limit that prevents people from posting admin apps under a certain post count.

10. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I agree with Zeke, and George.

I don't know why there has been a sudden (Sudden meaning over a few months) wave of people who think they can get admin just by being known on the server. The community as a whole is usually on the forums, and that is where you'll be able to show who you are to everyone, seeing how not everyone can be on the server to watch you. Start to get involved in the forums; a lot more than you have now, and later down the line post an app that follows the guidelines, as well as shows you really want to get that position.

I don't play on the server much anymore because of school, so I can't hold judgment on you, but I would take everyone's advice from this thread and put it into a fantastic application down the road. Instead of making numerous less than satisfactory ones (I'm not saying you've made numerous ones).

11. Roflpancake

Roflpancake New Member

I didnt say anything.. Maybe it was halo. But i actually was still working on it but fucking accidentelly clicked Post. So. Yah ;/

12. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

There is this thing called the "Edit Post" button.

13. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Now tell me, which servers?

14. Mc Diddles

Why.

15. Zeke

What? See it's threads like these that I really just don't want to even bother opening and looking at anymore. Waste of time.

16. Mc Diddles

Its not a question. Well it is in a way. Its "Why would you do that" kind of question.

17. Zeke

I quoted the wrong person, meant to quote rofl.

18. Halo

Halo [COLOR="lime"][/COLOR] :>

Again even though I'm not an admin,,, You're auto-denied,, you have 9 fucking posts :/

19. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

first after this legendary post

20. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Beat me to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.