s0beit's Ban Request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by [BB]Kyle, May 8, 2008.

1. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Ok so it was a normal Role Playing day until a player by the name of s0beit. He is an advanced player so he joined CP job was open and without a second he took it. So the mayor was using Radio or CR I think radio because mayor can’t see the Combine Request right? Anyway we was asking if someone wanted to be his body guard/head of security and quickly s0beit said something like “ya sure” or something so now he was the “official” mayor’s bodyguard.

So he and the Chief of Police took the Mayor to a secret top location and they weren’t going to tell the other CP’s and we were all like “Dude we are on the same team! We don’t want to kill the mayor but want to protect him.” Basically then Purple Suit s0beit and myself got into a big argument/fight about this and then I believe the administrator online during the time was Corran and he was afk for a few minutes and while he was gone some gangster found were they were hiding. So he /advert Mayor is in bakery hotel area!!!! So then after that all of the CPs are coming to the hotel and trying to get in and then Purple Suit hacked the keypad and then s0beit deleted the keypad so then moved to prop blocking. Then basically what you will see in video

As alibi Both Corran and PurpleSuit should be able to backup my story.

(link below FRAPS windows media player format) Is him arresting me and a bunch of other people.

I don’t want him getting banned I just don’t like seeing people get banned but blacklisted and not being a CP unless this has already happened and am just slow? Because it shows am slow in College =( hell still awesome grades wow am soooooo off topic now

I will edit this once I find s0beit STEAM ID

This is the link of my video that I recorded with FRAPS Game Screen Video Recorder.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dvytg9my9jo

2. s0beit

s0beit New Member

i laugh at this, you are shooting at me the whole time.

everyone else was too, about the jail thing, i thought you could mess with people in jail
    ( again, sorry if this isnt allowed )

3. [ENM]Vikez

[ENM]Vikez New Member

I think this is the fourth time you've been reported for abusing cp/advanced. you should really stop minging or you could end up with a 2 month ban like cake is a lie

4. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

excuse me this is the very first ban/blacklist request I have made.

5. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Ya because purple hacked the keypad to get in and then you and Chief (unnamed) DMed all of us because all we wanted to do was to protect the mayor like yourself.

6. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

excuse me this is the very first ban/blacklist request I have made.[/quote:381cmrrk]

Heh, I think he was talking about s0beit not you mate :p

7. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

excuse me this is the very first ban/blacklist request I have made.[/quote:1dbisjmx]

Heh, I think he was talking about s0beit not you mate :p[/quote:1dbisjmx]

Oh ya your right Sorry Vikez for saying that too quickly I didn't read it right =( I read it at 6am my time cool right?